3/15...closing day..

Hey All,

I’m back from a fun closing day at Blue mountain. Everybody was in the house except PARidge, JFDan, NMSki, Toast and Justo...at least 40 familiar faces about half of them PASRs.  The temperature was in the upper 30s under overcast sky’s which turned to mid 50s under sunny sky’s.  I was at Blue from 7am until after 4pm. 

Ski conditions were all over the place but generally hardpack turning to spring snow by late morning and full on spring in the afternoon. Enjorales cooked up tons of food..breakfast food, two kinds of ribs, pork loin, five kinds of sausage, brisket, Creme brûlée and even filet cooked on blocks of sea salt. In addition there was nice horn action in the lot, good music, paragliders, Eaf general fun fun fun.  

I took a lot of pictures here are a few and I’ll post more later. 

B56930E5-0C7E-4E0B-AE9F-F835E9026EB1.jpeg

E72533C7-813C-4A10-8AFC-DAF60FEAA6D3.jpeg

32A38EAC-C7A4-4588-A8E5-57CF86D5E421.jpeg

EEC06566-7813-4D50-A94A-3A1F3CECCEBF.jpeg

DBA8D886-1C5C-4FB6-B8F4-7C849232E086.jpeg

8BF95C23-994C-4601-99DE-594A2E8C81D9.jpeg

D0BCCC78-81E1-44FA-88FD-ED95FD67BE66.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Today was probably one of the best ski/ general fun days that I’ve had in a while. Huge shout out to @PSUFly for the buddy pass and thanks to everyone else for making it as fun as it was. I’ve been on the board for a long time but never really got the chance to ski with you all and damnit you guys are fun to ski and hangout with. 

I’ll be up a bunch next year for sure. 

• Like 4

Today was le tits for real !!! Water to wine level

The food was insane, pink salt block filet, fucking creme brulee, shrimp, brisket, breakfast I could go on and on. The wow factor is always on display with empenadas but never more than on closing.

Super shout out to Schiff those skis were an absolute riot, I gotta get them tuned up but they were so fun in the mush lol 

Everybody a round of applause for yourselves that was stupid fun

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2020 at 7:15 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

JLaw how are you?  Haven’t heard from you in a minute. 

Good, bored af, I like a life of movement but its good to be bored right now. Work is stupid busy for a world doing nothing.  

How's Allentown? Did you close your work ?

5 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

Good, bored af, I like a life of movement but its good to be bored right now. Work is stupid busy for a world doing nothing.  

How's Allentown? Did you close your work ?

Allentown never changes...work is closed as its non essential.  Fun period of watching the company checking account go down...should make it through it.