Thank you PASR members

Hard to believe another ski season has come and gone.  I’m not going to bring up the current obvious topic, for I just wanted to let all of you know that there are people out there that look to this site for comfort and laughs and the daily general antics are a great distraction from daily life.  Big shout out to Steeze.  Someday I’d like to meet up with you guys.  You’re all kind of celebrities to me, as I’ve been lurking this site for probably over a decade.  Anyway, thanks guys.  Stay safe and keep kicking ass.  Maybe next season I’ll see you on the hill.  Peace 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Is this a GSS troll ? Who was rajeev or whatever ?

Just come to Blue sometime or something and say hi, if you bring good beer we'll probably like you LOL

Look at his post history.  He’s never been to blue mountain and has a thread asking if there’s something wrong with his medulla Oblongotta

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Look at his post history.  He’s never been to blue mountain and has a thread asking if there’s something wrong with his medulla Oblongotta

I know you swear you weren't rajeev but I still say odds are.....could be DHarrisburg or whomever that guy was 

11 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Nah I think the guy is as real as can be and as white as the snow just like @saltyant

Thanks, but I'm actually quite gangster and from the 'hood. I remember in November 2017 when you thought I was a Teton Maggot Gravity Forum super Troll. Turns out I'm just a normal everyday Troll.

• Like 2