Brighton Season Pass

pcklein31

Well... I'm taking a chance/hedging my bet.  I plan on making two trips out to Utah this year with one being in early December and a second in March/April.  I'm somewhat worried about getting out there and having restrictions on how many people are allowed on the mountain each day.  I figured there will have to be some preference given to Season Pass holders, so I went ahead and bought a mid week Season Pass to Brighton for 380.  I don't think it is a bad deal, I also get a free day at Snowbird.. and Alta & Deer Valley(but I board, so no luck).  I figured it is cheap enough that depending on the situation I can purchase a few days at other mountains if my heart is in it and not waste money  But in the end, I've enjoyed Brighton and I would be happy there and it is already less busy than other mountains..

Now,,, to hope they are open at all and travel is available.  Another nice safety measure is that Brighton is offering the ability to postpone your pass a year if you are unable to use it... so...🙏

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Nice move. How many ski days total are you looking at? For that price seems like a no brainer. I'd happily ski a bunch of days at Brighton with a day at Bird.

I'm hoping for 8-10 days in total between the two trips.. and I always plan around avoiding the weekends.   I've not been to Snowbird, but was on my list two years ago but did not make it.

• Like 1

I'm hoping for 8-10 days in total between the two trips.. and I always plan around avoiding the weekends.   I've not been to Snowbird, but was on my list two years ago but did not make it.

38 bucks a day in the cottonwoods is a score and good call pass holders preference thing if there's social distancing or limited ticket sales going on. I'm jelly. Enjoy.

Brighton is awesome.  Just dont go too far skiers right off Great Western, you will end up in someones driveway with a long walk back to the lift.  But you will have a great time right before you figure out exactly how far you are from the lift.  Really fun twisty turny up and down trails at Brighton.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Brighton is a perfect example of how vertical feet is meaningless out west. You see 1700 vert and think it's small but it's far from that. Place feels massive.

I agree, such a fun place,, and the fact that most all of the lifts are top to bottom.