Skison 20/21?

mbike-ski

So I got a little intel today that I wanted to share with my PASR fam. First off for the JFBB folks here ... expect the Race Team to be on lehigh exclusively. Also expect the Race Team to be outside tailgating as opposed to inside the lodge. Tailgating May actually be encouraged. At BB...Vail is apparently looking to bring families back...so supposedly they're scaling back the park scene... There should be 2 parks max from what I heard. That's a big change for them.

At Blue...The idea of no night skiing Monday through Friday has been seriously considered due to expected lack of school groups...My source wasnt sure where they landed however. sounded like a very strong possibility. Mostly everything else is expected to be the same at blue the true.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

So I got a little intel today that I wanted to share with my PASR fam. First off for the JFBB folks here ... expect the Race Team to be on lehigh exclusively. Also expect the Race Team to be outside tailgating as opposed to inside the lodge. Tailgating May actually be encouraged. At BB...Vail is apparently looking to bring families back...so supposedly they're scaling back the park scene... There should be 2 parks max from what I heard. That's a big change for them.

At Blue...The idea of no night skiing Monday through Friday has been seriously considered due to expected lack of school groups...My source wasnt sure where they landed however. sounded like a very strong possibility. Mostly everything else is expected to be the same at blue the true.

Big, if true. 

Correction...the blue night skiing rumor is no night skiing Mon through Thursday...Not Monday through Fri.

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You might be able to work from the lift.

True. Snowgunz going off complicates things tho. 

I wish they'd jyst do 8am weekdays. Maybe just one lift with limited services or something. 

Edited by Benm