Skison 20/21?

mbike-ski

13 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Summer party is gonna be Lit!!!  Wow..I’ll ski at Ski Cooper..I’m hitting at least a few new places this season. 

We skied Cooper.... It's small and up around 12000' feet in elevation (?). 10th Mountain Division had a training center there in WWII days.

The bar area had about three tables and four bar stools.... No Coffee Mug for our collection.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

NY has the green light...

Ski resorts in New York can open Nov. 6 at 50% capacity for indoor areas, Gov. Andrew Cuomo said.
People must also socially distance when skiing to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, he added.

Here are some of the new requirements at ski resorts:

Patrons must wear masks except while eating, drinking or skiing.

Gondolas and lifts are limited to carrying people within the same party.

Ski lessons can have no more than 10 people.

Capacity must be reduced by 25% on peak skiing days or if multiple trails are closed because of weather conditions.

https://www.syracuse.com/coronavirus/2020/10/coronavirus-in-ny-ski-resorts-can-open-next-month-with-limitations-cuomo-says.html

2 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

NY has the green light...

Ski resorts in New York can open Nov. 6 at 50% capacity for indoor areas, Gov. Andrew Cuomo said.
People must also socially distance when skiing to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, he added.

Here are some of the new requirements at ski resorts:

Patrons must wear masks except while eating, drinking or skiing.

Gondolas and lifts are limited to carrying people within the same party.

Ski lessons can have no more than 10 people.

Capacity must be reduced by 25% on peak skiing days or if multiple trails are closed because of weather conditions.

https://www.syracuse.com/coronavirus/2020/10/coronavirus-in-ny-ski-resorts-can-open-next-month-with-limitations-cuomo-says.html

Not bad considering NY is about the strictest state when it comes to regulations of coronavirus 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Not bad considering NY is about the strictest state when it comes to regulations of coronavirus 

I know, right? Require that everyone wears a mask outdoors while participating in a physically demanding activity AND sit one person per chair. PA can only top it by installing bleach guns along most populated trails.

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, trackbiker said:

There's no requirement to wear masks while skiing.

"Patrons must wear masks except while eating, drinking or skiing."

Correct.  I need to find something you just can pull up and down easily...if anybody sees something post a link.  

Eaf was educated in the communist USSR..his reading comprehension skills aren’t the best.  

31 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I'm totally gonna stir the pot here but is there some sort of hidden message about night skiing (or lack thereof) for this upcoming season??
8a623bc39056087f98aabb413f23624b.jpg

I dont think so.  But the way cases keep going up, i just cant imagine ski clubs are going to be functioning.  We are pretty sure lack of ski clubs will put the kybosh on night skiing.  #eaflosinghismind.   

• Like 1