Skison 20/21?

mbike-ski

15 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

This is definitely not the ski season for vacation planners. People who enjoy flying by the seat of their pants will be just fine.

Yeah imagine if president Biden puts us in a national lockdown.  I doubt it would happen as he wouldn’t take office until 1/20 and will have other things to take care of first.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Yeah imagine if president Biden puts us in a national lockdown.  I doubt it would happen as he wouldn’t take office until 1/20 and will have other things to take care of first.  

No effing way a national lockdown would fly, I’ve said it many times before, we can’t even get people to wear a mask into a Wawa. National lockdown would set some (although a minority number) of people over the edge 

24 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

he already said he wouldn't have a national lockdown but would focus on working with governors and individual municipalities since a one-size-fits-all approach wouldn't work.

5 minutes ago, Benm said:

Do you have a second hotel house there or something?

Nah I just know the demographics...bro brahs from all over the country and weekend homes for rich Denver folks...on the TGR forums it was reported that one ski shops staff of 20 travelled to Mexico for some partying and almost all of them ended up becoming Covid positive. 

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Nah I just know the demographics...bro brahs from all over the country and weekend homes for rich Denver folks...on the TGR forums it was reported that one ski shops staff of 20 travelled to Mexico for some partying and almost all of them ended up becoming Covid positive. 

Ok so a bunch of rich brahs in Colorado and elsewhere can't ski at a-basin.

Man that sucksss

Edited by Benm
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Benm said:

Ok so a bunch of rich brahs in Colorado and elsewhere can't ski at a-basin.

Man that sucksss

ABay will be open in a couple days.  I just think that Al, whoa the head guy at Abasin is hoping the governor doesn’t impose too many additional restrictions.  

1 hour ago, Barb said:

I read Abasin’s operating plan was approved by the governor. Just read the headline and not the article so didn’t know there was additional restrictions. 

There aren’t additional restrictions but I think Al was just pointing out that local cases are rising and for people to be vigilant.  

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

🧐🧐🧐 

"here's the uncertainly - how quickly does this cold air come rushing in this backside..."

this guy is all about skiing (montage) so I'm sure he is interested.

news.png

Edited by Benm
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Benm said:

"here's the uncertainly - how quickly does this cold air come rushing in this backside..."

this guy is all about skiing (montage) so I'm sure he is interested.

news.png

A lot of times in these mid fall rain to snow changeovers the cutoff is the blue mountain.  I might have to drive up to hazleton for some freshies. 

14 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wolf Creek Colorado received 22” of new snow and is opening Wednesday. 

We're thinking about doing a couple days at Wolf Creek in early March.  I last skied there in '97 before they had the Alberta lift.  Thinking about a ski-fari by the seat of my pants at some low key ski areas.  

• Like 1