Skison 20/21?

mbike-ski

6 minutes ago, Schif said:

I'm not really in the mood for groomed runs. Maybe on day 3 at DV I'll cruise groomers when I'm tired anyway but for the most part I would prefer to be exploring on a snowboard. 

Groomed runs on a sunny bluebird day is my guilty pleasure.  And they're pretty fucking fantastic at DV.

8 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

Groomed runs on a sunny bluebird day is my guilty pleasure.  And they're pretty fucking fantastic at DV.

your guilty pleasure is also having an old fashioned with rum in it, which I'm extremely skeptical about. 

In other news, I poked around on google maps and looked at the Utah resorts and it seems that the majority have been mapped out by Google Street View. I guess they put the camera mount on a backpack and sent a guy on a very difficult work trip. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Schif said:

your guilty pleasure is also having an old fashioned with rum in it, which I'm extremely skeptical about. 

In other news, I poked around on google maps and looked at the Utah resorts and it seems that the majority have been mapped out by Google Street View. I guess they put the camera mount on a backpack and sent a guy on a very difficult work trip. 

Neat.  on a nice sunny day, this is a nice spot at Snowbird to have a cold beverage.  View from the deck is outstanding.  

image.png.995a0e9f36d5de4e8b248c70a3a73623.png

Nothing wrong with the view from the new fancy lodge at the top of the tram either.  

• Like 2

Lack of snow and all the other bullshit is annoying. A few of my friends were trying to get out for some beacon practice and just a light day out to shake out the legs. Nothing looking good close by that wouldn’t be a total shit show. Looks like just hiking on dry land tomorrow. Boo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sad 2

25 minutes ago, Barb said:

Lack of snow and all the other bullshit is annoying. A few of my friends were trying to get out for some beacon practice and just a light day out to shake out the legs. Nothing looking good close by that wouldn’t be a total shit show. Looks like just hiking on dry land tomorrow. Boo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breck just opened and looks like nice snow..

edit: I forgot tomorrow is a weekend maybe can get up to Loveland during the week. They open with a pretty nice 1,000 vert of dark green light blue terrain. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich