Skison 20/21?

mbike-ski

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

I refer to it as swing lube. The key is to have just enough that it’s a good time, but not enough to affect judgement and motor skills 

I only drink beer while golfing on vacation and during scrambles where I know we're not going to win.  Otherwise, I'd prefer to be focused.  No beers when @mute1080 witnessed my 66.

5 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

I only drink beer while golfing on vacation and during scrambles where I know we're not going to win.  Otherwise, I'd prefer to be focused.  No beers when @mute1080 witnessed my 66.

I remember Gee Bee George called bullshit on that and he’s like a 22 handicap at pizza eating 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

No new hobbies here...just drive further north to colder climates!

No new hobbies here either.

I plan to be in Colorado from December 21 - 31.

And, Utah from January 1 - 31.

If anyone has plans to be out west, let me know.

Maybe there will be snow on the east coast come February.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, skiincy said:

No new hobbies here either.

I plan to be in Colorado from December 21 - 31.

And, Utah from January 1 - 31.

If anyone has plans to be out west, let me know.

Maybe there will be snow on the east coast come February.

I'll be in CO early Feb through mid/late March.  Nice to see other PASRs spending extended time skiing the good stuff 😁

• Like 3

Just now, NMSKI said:

Ha!  I hate them too.  I also hate those who were smarter than me and did not procreate.  

i guess this just means we have to take advantage of the situation and show up on their couches for a few long weekends. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AtomicSkier said:

I’ve found I play a little more relaxed when I’ve had a beer or two and don’t overthink things too much. Some of the worst rounds I’ve ever played involved no alcohol. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Schif said:

I kind of hate you work from home types who can just go away for an extended period of time. 

All fun and games until the office you report to gets closed permanently and you’re sitting in limbo because they don’t know if they want to ask you to move to Phoenix, Dallas, or Atlanta. 

1 minute ago, JFskiDan said:

You going to the office regularly now a days? 

I've been averaging about 1 or 2 days per week at home doing the help with home schooling.  The kids are at school 2 days and home 3 days so my wife and I have been juggling the 3 days we need to be home.  

I am very lucky that I have a super flexible job because I don't get jack shit done when I'm home with the kids.  My son needs a LOT of help.  

Looks like they'll be all virtual in the next couple of weeks, so I will be pushing the boundaries of the flexibility and goodwill of my coworkers as was the case for the first 2 months of school when they were all virtual.  

• Like 2

lots of activity on the blue cams today. someone was working on a gun on main st. for quite a bit, bike racks being removed from 6er. also removed some shack and wood rack from next to the arborvitaes where they do weddings. gettin excited

Edited by Benm
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1