Skison 20/21?

mbike-ski

11 minutes ago, Old Geezer said:

A head's up, there is officially a quarantine up here for anyone into the state: https://www.healthvermont.gov/covid-19/travel-quarantine/visitors-vermont

Key takeaway: “travelers have the option to quarantine in their home state before traveling to VT” 

so feasibly, you could quarantine at home two weeks before your trip, then drive straight to VT and meet their specifications. 

3 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Key takeaway: “travelers have the option to quarantine in their home state before traveling to VT” 

so feasibly, you could quarantine at home two weeks before your trip, then drive straight to VT and meet their specifications. 

That's what they've said from the beginning. How feasible that is, or whether someone is actually willing to do it is an entirely different story.

Don't want to sound like a hater on Vermont but no way in hell am I quarantining for 2 weeks for a Vermont ski trip.  Maybe out west, but that's even pushing it.  It's stupid that you can't just get a test a day or 2 right before you go.  

Or more likely “say” you quarantined at home for 14 days...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

Don't want to sound like a hater on Vermont but no way in hell am I quarantining for 2 weeks for a Vermont ski trip.  Maybe out west, but that's even pushing it.  It's stupid that you can't just get a test a day or 2 right before you go.  

If i remember correctly, you can quarantine for 7 days and have a negative test within 72 hours of traveling to VT. I'm too lazy to go look it up again though.

• Thanks 1