Skison 20/21?

mbike-ski

3 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Blue knob has a 25 inch base right now according to their site.  PASR road trip tomorrow and posters take turns driving the shuttle car up and down to pick skiers up 

Isnt Blue Knob private property?  I’m sure @Johnny Law knows.  Also there’s a train near there.  I’ve seen YouTube videos of Blue knob. I wanna ski there sometime when it’s fully open. 

11 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Camelback is planning on lighting up the guns at midnight.  They post a very dramatic video on their Facebook. 

I hope they focus the snowmaking on terrain accessible from the new lift

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

This the skison to Fa La La - even if we can't ski yet. From our holiday concert last Sunday

omg yes the sequel

wow i thought it was just feliz navidad, wasn't expecting love@xmastime

Edited by Benm
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

They're not gonna skip their hit single at Christmas time. My question...where's the normal lead singer. Is she still in the band or did she break off to go solo.
?

We recorded this with Vanessa in October.

She had to miss the holiday gig due to family gathering happening over Thanksgiving weekend.  

Working with Joy (who does Love At Xmastime with me in the Xmas clip) more than any other singer now as we are a couple and sharing our Covid Bubble. But glad so many singers could join in at our big Holiday gig. First real show since Feb - and I expect the last til it warms in Spring.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski