Skison 20/21?

mbike-ski

15 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It was hilarious watching olds in the lot at blue boot up today. I could tell most were annoyed by it and used to booting up inside.  I wanted to tell the guy in the car next to me to pick an ice free spot to put boot on but I just watched him try and get his foot in six or seven times with boot slipping each time. 

Seems as though weekdays will be busier and weekends less crowds due to limited ticket sales. 

my dad put one boot on at home before driving up. saved him a few seconds of boot up time in the lot. the perks of living close to the mountain and not driving stick, i suppose.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

Montage is opening today with a few good trails - Boomer, Smoke, and Cannonball are all open.  Too bad their tickets are no longer cheap, although I think they still offer a 10% AAA discount

Cool - def the place to go in Pokes today with that open

• Like 1

17d1d50e87cd702c285570bf11632045.jpg
Pic from top of Paradise taken yesterday. Today was overcast and really cold. We didn’t stay out long, in the single digits.
89686f2291cb17d6d541ee1f5746b967.jpg
Overall good snow and coverage just wish they had a bit more open. I know it’s just that kind of slow start to the season. Mid December is such a great time to be here before the crowds roll in. Never had to wait for a bus because it was too crowded. They only allow 15 on per bus.
46beebc4fb25050f229a3f23ab56df65.jpg
Here are my beauties all mounted. I freaking love them! Probably do a snowshoe tomorrow before we head out to tire out my dog for the drive home. I always hate to leave this place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 8
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Barb said:

Pic from top of Paradise taken yesterday. Today was overcast and really cold. We didn’t stay out long, in the single digits.
Overall good snow and coverage just wish they had a bit more open. I know it’s just that kind of slow start to the season. Mid December is such a great time to be here before the crowds roll in. Never had to wait for a bus because it was too crowded. They only allow 15 on per bus.
Here are my beauties all mounted. I freaking love them! Probably do a snowshoe tomorrow before we head out to tire out my dog for the drive home. I always hate to leave this place.

the Paradise at CB looks a little better than Paradise at Blue...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Barb said:

Bringing it as always....

I love my black crows. Last year I was in no way shopping for a new pair and I clicked into my buddies camox’s. Freakin amazing. By the next week I had my own pair. They are my daily driver now

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Schif said:

Montage likely got a decent snowfall. If this stuff compacts a little and we get another good storm the trees at Montage will be phenomenal and you can really go explore off the map

Channel 16 weather had just shy of 12" and their production studio is outdoors at the Montage exit off I81.

23 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Bear Creek opens on the 21st. First week only season pass holders and hotel guests. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI8N0PdHTT0/?igshid=f4hq6h6s6vkh

I was going to post this the other day but figured it’d be met with a GSS comment 

smart move on their part, keep the hotel guests happy while also keeping the numbers down. BC can be an absolute shit show during the holiday weeks 

On 12/16/2020 at 3:56 AM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

We might need to start a fat guy yoga class in the lower lot..I’ll bring cardboard as well.  Watching you deboot reminds me of this song. 

I taught yoga for a few years, up until 2018, at CorePower Yoga..

I'm not sure if I would be able to keep a straight face for Mt Bleu parking lot yoga. 

There were a couple memorable days.. like the shirtless Zack Ertz day and the days a "small" group of 87'ers showed up to yoga together. But, I don't know. Watching PASR parking lot yoga may rival it for "memorable". 

32 minutes ago, skiincy said:

I'm not sure if I would be able to keep a straight face for Mt Bleu parking lot yoga. 

There were a couple memorable days.. like the shirtless Zack Ertz day and the days a "small" group of 87'ers showed up to yoga together. But, I don't know. Watching PASR parking lot yoga may rival it for "memorable". 

We can all be shirtless too, if that helps. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Bear creek opens on Monday 12/21.  Hotel guests and season passholders only the first week and then on 12/28 they start selling day tickets.  Talk about a low amount of supply for area skiers who don’t have a season pass. 

Mob shit toast already post this. Probably the first and last time I’ll go on BCs FB

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, skiincy said:

What are 87ers?  And I can’t do yoga as I don’t have yoga pants.