Skison 20/21?

mbike-ski

2 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Back from Vail

Set my record both for

Days: 41 (up from 31); and

Vertical: over 600k (never hit 400k before)

Epic!

That's a wrap til November 

Nice report and pictures.  Also did you accidentally put Hunter mountain as Vail in your stats?  Not cool..

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

On 4/11/2021 at 8:30 AM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

This is one of the best travel vlogs.  Ski in ski out tree house at whitefish montana 

FYI, that run used to be a blue.  And in fact the only reason it isn't still a blue is that last, dished, pitch needed a helicopter to just be stationed there because there's so many accidents.  And it was my one fall of the season this year.  Hardpack, dirt on the center, trees sticking through on the left.  I tried to stay on the right third and then make a left turn on the lip.  Apparently I don't belong in a half pipe.  Slid 200 feet.  No damage and fortunately no witnesses. There's plenty steeper around but for some reason that section is a mess.  It's like a shallow half pipe with obstacles.  Especially this winter where the snowpack wasn't that great. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sibhusky said:

FYI, that run used to be a blue.  And in fact the only reason it isn't still a blue is that last, dished, pitch needed a helicopter to just be stationed there because there's so many accidents.  And it was my one fall of the season this year.  Hardpack, dirt on the center, trees sticking through on the left.  I tried to stay on the right third and then make a left turn on the lip.  Apparently I don't belong in a half pipe.  Slid 200 feet.  No damage and fortunately no witnesses. There's plenty steeper around but for some reason that section is a mess.  It's like a shallow half pipe with obstacles.  Especially this winter where the snowpack wasn't that great. 

Good hearing from you Sibhusky 

On 4/11/2021 at 12:38 PM, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Sorry here are some of the pix we took

32235.jpeg

32236.jpeg

20210406_173225.jpg

I’ve been using these pictures to keep from nutting too fast in between furious masterbation sessions.  Thanks @Ski2Live Live2SkiIf I ever have a real life girlfriend again I’ll be able to last longer. Woo woo

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Schif said:

I just took a peek at the stats page and one thing that really stood out is that almost everyone skied more days this year than last year. That's pretty awesome.

WTGAI PASR!

I saw Barb Green on Business Matters and she said it was Blues best season. As many have said with people not doing indoor activities like Malls/movie theaters outdoor activities were busier than normal.  She did mention a major loss on the food and beverage side of things.