Big Boulder Lifts

8 hours ago, skiincy said:

hmm.. interesting.

I love chairs with character.

I have seats from the vet on my back deck. And, use to own a company that was focused on cool chairs. I'll shoot you a DM @Scotvhlvr20

Wow you owned a company?  My friend works for this high end furniture company based in Europe and she was happy to get a crazy chair that was like $6,000 originally for maybe $700. 

On 12/3/2020 at 6:09 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow you owned a company?  My friend works for this high end furniture company based in Europe and she was happy to get a crazy chair that was like $6,000 originally for maybe $700. 

It was a side hustle that I ran while working full-time. It was pretty fun when it was on E! and worked with some cool clients

Sold it in January 2015 to a company in dallas

I do some upholstery gigs on the side but nothing formal for now

• Like 3

23 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Damn. Details? I want a chair so badly but I would want one from somewhere like Blue... if they would ever sell off chairs.

They’re $200. Here’s a pic.

641A6CC3-32B8-441D-85D8-8F1595C906B2.thumb.jpeg.029ac37e2ee64fee11ea485863a62e84.jpeg

im hoping to pick one up on Sunday morning. If you’re somewhere between Philly and Big Boulder, let me know if you want me to pick one up for you.

otherwise, message the guy who posted about it to coordinate. 

for dimensions:

Standing up, it’s 100” tall. 44” wide, and is about 32”front to back.

You can feet 2 comfortably leaning on the tailgate of a full size pick up with at least a 6 ft bed.

Edited by skiincy
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, liplipliplip said:

What’s your plan? I’m definitely going to strip all paint/rust and repaint, but am not sure how I want to mount/hang them

I’m not sure yet but I’ll probably end up welding legs to it for a bench. I’d love to hang it and have it swing like a chair would but that limits me to the basement and nobody ever will see it there. Regardless, I’ll be spending a lot of time cleaning it up. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

I’m not sure yet but I’ll probably end up welding legs to it for a bench. I’d love to hang it and have it swing like a chair would but that limits me to the basement and nobody ever will see it there. Regardless, I’ll be spending a lot of time cleaning it up. 

Two thoughts to model off of. I love the outdoor swing idea. I don’t have a place for something like that at the moment. 

E85844E7-0B9D-4D70-847C-40030253D3A2.jpeg

389DB82C-D46D-4F40-9D7A-B2A1953188FE.jpeg

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

put a hitch on the audi and have the sweetest tailgate chair in the lot. that was my plan.

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

Two thoughts to model off of. I love the outdoor swing idea. I don’t have a place for something like that at the moment. 

E85844E7-0B9D-4D70-847C-40030253D3A2.jpeg

389DB82C-D46D-4F40-9D7A-B2A1953188FE.jpeg

That outdoor set up would be pretty easy to do....I would get a set of legs made out of something so you could bring it inside and bolt it to the legs...best of both worlds.