Elk 2020/21 Season

rummy

Please Use this thread for Elk Posts..... Elk Has Not Been Sold....

Overall Pricing for Season Passes and The Big and Friendly Book remain the same as the last two years.

Overall the Management and Staff are doing their best to maintain their excellent skiing experience in this very trying year. 

THINK SNOW!  (and/or good snowmaking weather). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
2020 has been a challenging year and it’s looking like the challenges will continue into 2021. At Elk Mountain, we’ve had to make some difficult decisions.

Rest assured that Elk Mountain will continue to offer a quality product on the hill and in the lodge. This means that you, too, will have to be patient and help us to comply with all National, State, and Local rules.

Please understand that as long as occupancy limits are in effect, we will have to limit the number of people in all indoor spaces. Time spent in the buildings will, as well, be limited. No tables may be reserved whether inside or outside.

All skiers and snowboarders will be required to wear an acceptable face covering at all times, unless eating or drinking (e.g. seated in a designated area) or actively engaged in skiing or snowboarding provided that the skier or snowboarder is over the age of 2 and able to medically tolerate such covering.

We encourage you to boot up at your car and to tailgate. However, no open flames are permitted and all traffic lanes must remain open at all times.

An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people gather. We may from time to time have to adjust our policies to keep both you and our employees safe.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

Please don’t be the reason that we lose our season.

If you have any questions, we ask that you call us at 570 679 4400 or email us at elkskiresort@gmail.com.

2 take aways.  1) They encourage you to tailgate.  2) "Please dont be the reason we lose our season."  Thats a pretty good line.  The way things are going, this could all go in the shitter, and with no Bidet in sight.........
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:

2 take aways.  1) They encourage you to tailgate.  2) "Please dont be the reason we lose our season."  Thats a pretty good line.  The way things are going, this could all go in the shitter, and with no Bidet in sight.........

Agreed. I hope Blue takes a similar approach . 

5 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Sorry, I was selfishly thinking about my own needs and not your cheffing magicianship! Controlled open flames encouraged! 

No, I think that Elk’s communications approach is rational and well positioned. It sets the tone from the beginning that the continued availability of skiing is really in the hands of the patrons, and I too hope Blue can get that message across. 

I just hope they don’t copy/paste. 😉

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, rummy said:

Elk changed their hours...

Now open 7 days a week..

Sunday thru Thursday 8:30-4:30

Friday and Saturday 8:30 - 9:00

also extended SP and B&F early prices until November 25th....

Is that an earlier opening on weekdays?  Blue used to open at 830 on weekdays until last season now it’s 9 which sucks. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...