Elk 2020/21 Season

rummy

Taking a coffee break in my car. You're probably gone by now. What are you wearing???
Nah still drinking... 2nd table on rt. restaurant side. Probably leavi g before too long.. grey shirt, black hat, black elk mask..

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, rummy said:

Nah still drinking... 2nd table on rt. restaurant side. Probably leavi g before too long.. grey shirt, black hat, black elk mask..

Dont see you in here, guess you left. I asked 2 people if they're Rummy and they thought I was from the moon 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

I can't believe you didn't make a better attempt to meet Rummy. Pretty rude. 

The battery on my Jitterbug suddenly died in the cold. I then went to my Chevy Sonic to charge my phone and get coffee. I also moved my car to the bottom of the other lift so I dont have to walk far at end of the day.  At that time I saw Rummy's message but it was 45 minutes after he posted. I finished my coffee and went to the halfway house because I thought that's where the bar was. I asked a guy coming out with a gray jacket if he was Rummy and he said no. Then I went in the lodge and found the bar and searched for Rummy for 5 minutes.  Unfortunately I didnt see anyone who met his description or location.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

The battery on my Jitterbug suddenly died in the cold. I then went to my Chevy Sonic to charge my phone and get coffee. I also moved my car to the bottom of the other lift so I dont have to walk far at end of the day.  At that time I saw Rummy's message but it was 45 minutes after he posted. I finished my coffee and went to the halfway house because I thought that's where the bar was. I asked a guy coming out with a gray jacket if he was Rummy and he said no. Then I went in the lodge and found the bar and searched for Rummy for 5 minutes.  Unfortunately I didnt see anyone who met his description or location.
We probably passed each other on the way. I left the bar about 2:10. Back at TLCITW restocked the woodbox and got a fire going.
It was too foggy or you would have had a better time.. the snow was sure nice, too bad you couldn't see it...
Post a report when you get home..

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Edit.. please [emoji2]
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, rummy said:

We probably passed each other on the way. I left the bar about 2:10. Back at TLCITW restocked the woodbox and got a fire going.
It was too foggy or you would have had a better time.. the snow was sure nice, too bad you couldn't see it...
Post a report when you get home..

Catch you next time! I'll be back, love it here. Still going at it. The fog is bad on Susquehanna, but not as bad on the others. Conditions are top notch today. There are so few people here that I haven't waited in line at all today, which is just how I like it.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, saltyant said:

Catch you next time! I'll be back, love it here. Still going at it. The fog is bad on Susquehanna, but not as bad on the others. Conditions are top notch today. There are so few people here that I haven't waited in line at all today, which is just how I like it.

Way to get after it!!

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Way to get after it!!

I've advanced since the last time I was at Elk 2 years ago. Did all the black diamonds, Mohawk and Wyalusing are frickin great trails with a lot of steepness. Perhaps my favorite trails in Pa. I did a few blue squares but they dont really excite me anymore and are basically crusiers.

Edited by saltyant

14 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I've advanced since the last time I was at Elk 2 years ago. Did all the black diamonds, Mohawk and Wyalusing are frickin great trails with a lot of steepness. Perhaps my favorite trails in Pa. I did a few blue squares but they dont really excite me anymore and are basically crusiers.

Try skiing them switch....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1