Elk 2020/21 Season

rummy

8 minutes ago, Schif said:

Not that you can ski the trees, but was there any natural snow off of the trails? 

There was natural snow all around, but probably not enough for any of it to really be skiable without wrecking your skis.  Just a few inches.  Adds to the wintry experience though when there’s not exposed dirt everywhere you look.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

I was drooling looking at the trees between Delaware and Lehigh and imagining how nice it would be after a big dump.  Even though it’s technically off limits I’m sure people ski that all the time.  

I was at Elk a few years ago right after it dumped like 2 ft. A guy I knew was there and he skied off limits every run and didnt give a flying funk if he got caught. 

• Like 2

Any snow up there Rummy?
I'm at home... haven't skied in 11 days... furnace quit and all kinds of problems at TLCITW... frozen pipes, busted lines, sewer frozen etc. Needless to say very dismayed and disgusted. Hopefully will return with more tools and get everything functional and cleaned up wednesday.

Should be excellent PASR Monday, fresh storm predicted..

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, rummy said:

I'm at home... haven't skied in 11 days... furnace quit and all kinds of problems at TLCITW... frozen pipes, busted lines, sewer frozen etc. Needless to say very dismayed and disgusted. Hopefully will return with more tools and get everything functional and cleaned up wednesday.

Should be excellent PASR Monday, fresh storm predicted..

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully things get squared away for you and the crew up there. 

• Like 1