2020-21 Blue Opening Day Stoke Thread!!!

saltyant

48 minutes ago, Benm said:

They replied. Unaffected except eateries. 

Blue needs to figure out a way to get online ordering with either quick pickup or lot-side delivery for their eateries including the valley cafeteria.
The ticket prices make it even more obvious they are going to be cash hurting this season, and it will be tough to make it up with high margin food given the circumstances.

I’d order something many Saturdays for lot shenanigans just to support them, given the incredible deal I’ve got with my pass over new-reality ticket prices. But they would need to make it easier for me.

Edited by enjoralas

2 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Blue needs to figure out a way to get online ordering with either quick pickup or lot-side delivery for their eateries including the valley cafeteria.
The ticket prices make it even more obvious they are going to be cash hurting this season, and it will be tough to make it up with high margin food given the circumstances.

I’d order something many Saturdays for lot shenanigans just to support them, given the incredible deal I’ve got with my pass over new-reality ticket prices. But they would need to make it easier for me.

Online, parking lot delivery would be incredible for the days that your mobile kitchen isn't there. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

I’d support them. Tomorrow I’m buying a couple hundred in gift cards at Youells in allentown...I like restaurants a lot so don’t wanna see them go under. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Is support them. Tomorrow I’m buying a couple hundred in gift cards at Youells in allentown...I like restaurants a lot so don’t wanna see them go under. 

This actually makes my holiday shopping a lot easier. I'd love to give these places support now by getting gift cards. I usually get my mom a big wegmans gift card but she is getting a bunch of local eateries in Bethlehem now that she can walk to and pick up from. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Would be rad...and not that difficult to figure out a system for it. 

They should use their mobile slopeside van to drop shit off. Just label the rows and have a pickup location at the end of each. Will it happen? Who knows. But I'd love to see it.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, toast21602 said:

This actually makes my holiday shopping a lot easier. I'd love to give these places support now by getting gift cards. I usually get my mom a big wegmans gift card but she is getting a bunch of local eateries in Bethlehem now that she can walk to and pick up from. 

My takeout order at Youells last week was like $80 and I tipped $18 and they were so appreciative of the business. And I was appreciative of the brown butter and fine seafood 

Just now, toast21602 said:

They should use their mobile slopeside van to drop shit off. Just label the rows and have a pickup location at the end of each. Will it happen? Who knows. But I'd love to see it.

Reminds me of when I gave sexkitten $10 and two runs later she had a couple pizzas 

9 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Wouldn't even be that tough, if they don't want to design a front end for it just use grubhub. If it's good enough for Pasqually's pizza and Neighborhood Wings, why not Le Cafe Bleu?

9 hours ago, enjoralas said:

Or even just a burger stand/grille to go outside.  I’d grab something every day that you don’t cook!  I’m always starving on my drive home and like something greasy to soak up the beer.

• Like 1