Opening Day Dec 11

15 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I don’t think we’re gonna see phillycore at Blue.  I’ve asked him a few times on FB and he always ignores the question.  I don’t think his new wife wants him skiing after he told her about his wipeout at elk.  

Maybe he just doesn't want to ski. Idk. All I know is he's greatly missed. So many awesome memories with him on trips. At Blue, frost etc. For some (I'm one) skiing is like breathing. You need it. For others there are other things that can perhaps replace skiing. Perhaps he falls in that camp.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Can't say a high speed lift makes much sense with the longest lift there having 526 vertical (and the vertical of the larger of the new lifts yet running only 403). 

With trees and East Mt not yet in play, not worth the trip this early in the season for me.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Can't say a high speed lift makes much sense with the longest lift there having 526 vertical (and the vertical of the larger of the new lifts yet running only 403). 

With trees and East Mt not yet in play, not worth the trip this early in the season for me.

I just want a high speed lift so there's somewhere that I can ski on the Epic Pass that has a high speed lift and doesn't require a 3 hour drive.

40 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I just want a high speed lift so there's somewhere that I can ski on the Epic Pass that has a high speed lift and doesn't require a 3 hour drive.

If you put it in your back pocket you can ski on your Epic Pass at Blue, Shawnee or Camelback. Even get a bubble at Cbk.

• Confused 1