Made Back East...

indiggio

Egan is a Sugarbush/Warren Miller legend and not a bad narrator. Dude still rips. Unfortunately, he just got let go from the Bush, as did many others during Covid and the Alterra transition. I think this year is going to be a tightening of purse strings for most places just trying to get through this year and then back to normal next year.

Jen just so happens to be the wife of a patroller. That whole family can rip and can regularly be found skinning the mountain first thing in the AM.

The backcountry movement has really grown in VT, but it sounds like it’s more organized in terms of clubs and maintenance groups in NH. Take that for what it’s worth since I haven’t gotten into that yet.

9 minutes ago, Ride Delaware ? said:

Egan is a Sugarbush/Warren Miller legend and not a bad narrator. Dude still rips. Unfortunately, he just got let go from the Bush, as did many others during Covid and the Alterra transition. I think this year is going to be a tightening of purse strings for most places just trying to get through this year and then back to normal next year.

Jen just so happens to be the wife of a patroller. That whole family can rip and can regularly be found skinning the mountain first thing in the AM.

The backcountry movement has really grown in VT, but it sounds like it’s more organized in terms of clubs and maintenance groups in NH. Take that for what it’s worth since I haven’t gotten into that yet.

Are you still gonna have a season pass at sugarbush this season I guess maybe an ikon pass?  I’ve heard that Vermont isn’t enforcing the quarentine much and lots of out of staters.