BB opens tomorrow!!!!!

JFskiDan

2 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Yea it’s legit. But like bacon said it’s a mini pipe. It was cut pretty well though. 

Is there no Boulder Park this year? They (Vail) got rid of the BB Park social media accounts and their regular mountain account updates on practically nothing regarding conditions and park builds. Blue and BC have gone nuts on their parks this year. I haven't seen this level of activity around BC's parks in 15 years. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EdBacon said:

Is there no Boulder Park this year? They (Vail) got rid of the BB Park social media accounts and their regular mountain account updates on practically nothing regarding conditions and park builds. Blue and BC have gone nuts on their parks this year. I haven't seen this level of activity around BC's parks in 15 years. 

They’ve definitely scaled back their park presence. They (Vail) let go of the head guy in charge of the parks/social media, and he’s since gone to Mtn Creek. A quick scroll through their IG page and it feels just like BBPs page used to with daily updates and video. A lot of BBP locals have started going to Creek. 

Id still rather ride Boulders parks than Blues or Bear Creeks, they’re just built better🤷‍♂️  

• 2 weeks later...
Glad they're finally getting it together. 
I swore I wouldn't get an epic pass... but I might reconsider if things improve next year. If they pave the parking lots though I'm out.

I think you have to get your pass before opening day. I got my day pass card, load it up online and go right to the slope.

19 minutes ago, C1erArt said:

I think you have to get your pass before opening day. I got my day pass card, load it up online and go right to the slope.

When I was there in Dec people weren't receiving their passes via mail and still picking up at the window. That coupled with only two ticket windows open created ridiculous lines.

• 2 weeks later...
Hopefully people stop buying epic passes and the message is received.

Wasn’t it a few years ago killington got new owners and stopped doing the late season and there was a huge backlash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People aren't going to stop buying epic passes. How many people here are buying one next year (in tandem with a blue pass)? If you're planning on skiing Vail owned resorts out west or whenever they've forced your hand unfortunately.

People aren't going to stop buying epic passes. How many people here are buying one next year (in tandem with a blue pass)? If you're planning on skiing Vail owned resorts out west or whenever they've forced your hand unfortunately.

Most of my friends who were on peak passes, got epic’d this year, and will either be going with an Indy pass, blue or montage, or nothing.

The amount of people that don’t buy them again probably won’t hurt vail, but there is a ton of online buzz amongst skiers and riders that shows a movement toward ikon or independent areas. I know it’s anecdotal, but in the words of our supreme leader, it is what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

I figure there was not much point BB playing its very limited early & late season game with Big Snow in town 365 days a year offering indoor version of Freedom. 

At least they are open later than they were last year

Really there is no competition for Epic for folks who want a pass that covers both unlimited PA skiing and unlimited great skiing.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Boner City 1