12/28..quiet holiday Monday..nice snow!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from a fun morning at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot and it was 31 degrees under mostly cloudy sky’s. In the house were Atomic Jeff, Tarponhead, JFDan, MBike Mike, Bethlehem Ford Guy, Mixilplix, Indiggio,C1 and some of Rodney’s crew.  

First run on Razora was nice and smooth, Main Street I skied the most with nice snow on the top and ok snow on the bottom.  Lower park run is now open to same the schlep over to homestretch. Paradise had nice snow and Nightmare to dreamweaver was a little scratchy.  

Managed 7 runs in the first hour and did two more after 9am and off the snow at 920AM..hungout in the lot for about a half hour and back in the A now where it’s over 40 degrees.  Looking forward to groundhogs day tomorrow AM..not many season passholders and the herb tourons and wallets until later.  JADIP

• Like 4

Lots of fun this morning....I thought skiers right on Main was nice T2B......NM/DW was meh....Some cookies around the turn on Lazy.....Falls was kinda skitchy....

But overall everything rode pretty nice....Crowds were low for the first hour and a half ...

20201228_082740.jpg

20201228_090438.jpg

20201228_081355.jpg

20201228_092657.jpg

Edited by Mixilplix
  • Like 7

5 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Jelly. I'm off today but sitting in firestone, watching a game show called 25 words or less (which I very much enjoy BTW) while waiting for new brakes, rooters, battery, a something flush, a something replacement and a something inspection. Will be back on Wednesday for a night sesh.

Sounds like it’s gonna cost a grand.  The only flush I’m gonna have today is in a little bit cause I’m feeling farty