1/1/21..nice snow and a lot of PASRs

I've got the 32 lashed now. They told me the exact same thing about molding them and they broke in on their own really well.  I know the pain of getting rid of boots. I kept my old Salomon ones a year too long because I loved them so much I just couldn't part with them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, antman12 said:

ThirtyTwo Lashed. 

The kid at Buckmans said to wear them a couple times before getting them heat molded and try to naturally mold them to my feet. I found this...odd. I even asked another employee and he said the same thing. Did you have this experience? 

TBH they don’t hurt my feet at all. I just don’t feel like I have near as much board control/board feel. Got better today so hopefully I just need to get used to them. 

Yeah same experience - they told me to ride for 3 days or so to naturally mold them a bit before going back to do the heat molding.  If you don't like it after the heat molding, I think they said they can re-do it one or two more times after that.  You should get better control once you have the heat molding done I would think - I know I did, but these boots definitely fit better than my previous ones

• Like 1

10 hours ago, antman12 said:

ThirtyTwo Lashed. 

The kid at Buckmans said to wear them a couple times before getting them heat molded and try to naturally mold them to my feet. I found this...odd. I even asked another employee and he said the same thing. Did you have this experience? 

TBH they don’t hurt my feet at all. I just don’t feel like I have near as much board control/board feel. Got better today so hopefully I just need to get used to them. 

I don't know what kind of liners are in them, but typically with Intuition liners they recommend doing the same (wear a few times before getting them heat molded).

3 hours ago, indiggio said:

I don't know what kind of liners are in them, but typically with Intuition liners they recommend doing the same (wear a few times before getting them heat molded).

Thanks. Yea they are Intuition liners.  

• Like 1