1/2/21...nice snow..PASR day.

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun day at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 7:20am and the fog cleared off the upper mountain in a matter of a few minutes revealing ice covered trees. The temperature was in the mid 30s under overcast sky’s.  In the house were Atomic Jeff, JFDan, PSUGuy, Toast, Justo, Rose, Ryan, Mute, Boo Bear, PARidge, Enjorales, Mixilplix, Pops, enjorales cousin, Charles, falco, Eddie, Slim, Indiggio, West Chester Homeys, The RealKevunThomas, bethlehem ford guy and many more.  

First run on challenge was nice and smooth so I repeated it.  Switchback had very nice snow and fresh cord still on the third run and got slightly choppy but consistent. Paradise had hero snow, I heard nightmare to dreamweaver had cookies so I skipped it and Main Street and lazy both consistent semi spring snow. 

Crowds were super light initially but I could tell that they sold a good amount of tickets as a lot of NY and NJ wallets started pulling in around 10-11AM. I had pizza again today thanks to Pops and on the way back picked up some mustard for tomorrow’s sausage Sunday.  In the words of Ice cube,”Today was a good day”

3FE4F2CA-4437-4B54-AA41-7E43B4A7405E.jpeg

023DA2D4-967B-45B8-861D-1FD128380011.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Benm said:

Wrong and you suck at in the house shit

I thought I wrote BenM.  From now on I’m just gonna let Toast write the reports. Oh it’s the oriental guy who had his goggles on backwards lol your blueberry takes bad pictures and that’s cumming from me. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, liplipliplip said:

Best way to buy blue tickets? Aka, anyway I can pay less than the $109 list price for a last minute decision to try the mountain out tomorrow? 

you guys convinced me to give it a go. 

No way that I know of except to use a buddy pass. I'm saving mine for Zonked.