1/3...new snow..sausage Sunday!!

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun day at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at dark o’clock and it was cloudy with incoming weather. In the house were Atomic Jeff, jFDan, Slim, Indiggio, Schifdawg, BenM, Toast. enjorales, Pops, NMSki, Enjorales cousin, Falco, Eddie, Charles, TP4, Mixilplix, Antman,LipLipLipLip, Matt edge, Tele Matt and many otherrs

While waiting for first chair, big flat flakes starting coming down and continued to fall for a solid hour and a half.  Challenge was nicely groomed with an inch of new snow..switchback had tons of freshies but in a few runs for choppy as people churned up the underlying snow. X-info has incredible untracked but the deepest Perd was on widowmaker from the top..also pow off the side of lower sidewinder. 

It was super nixe skiing dresh snow snow enjoying sausage Sunday. JADIP

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

This morning was the Tits McGee......From the flakes starting to fall at opening to stopping when it was lot time....After about an hour or so things started to get lumpy..Couple of runs down challenge to end it...Enjorales grill work is always on point....Thank you sir....

The video is Switchback....It's not that good...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osaZM0jp-E8&t=85s

20210103_080037.jpg

20210103_094642.jpg

1497761076_20210103_112218(2).jpg

• Like 7
  • Boner City 1

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

Best day of the season and quite the pleasant surprise. ROTD was the full Widow Maker to Little Gap. Great to see @Benmenjoying his first Blue pow day 💪

It really was something else today. Glad I had some good guides to help me find all that untracked.