1/9/20...long day at Blue..sunshine..

2 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Looks like they're prepping sidewinder for tomorrow. I say looks like because I'm on the learning hill so I can't see it to well. They're blowing snow up there and it looks like a groomer is up there doing it's thing.

Was open today and surprisingly good. 

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

It wasn’t supposed to be offensive

also, you are drunk as shit right now lol

sober up and we can have an adult conversation lol

I don’t wanna have any conversation this is a report from today..take your white lives matters shit to QAnon

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Looks like they're prepping sidewinder for tomorrow. I say looks like because I'm on the learning hill so I can't see it to well. They're blowing snow up there and it looks like a groomer is up there doing it's thing.

What are you doing on the learning hill??

22 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I don’t wanna have any conversation this is a report from today..take your white lives matters shit to QAnon

I do not follow either of those organizations....simply the United States Constitution.  As my elder, you should be guiding the way for the younger generation instead of being immature and making things up

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

I would think it needs a lot more snow but I know nothing of parks, pipes and the like

IMG_20210109_193639.jpg

It’s got enough to make a small to medium sized rail setup. Not quite enough to make any type of jump (judging from the photo).