Hunter 1/10 ... Sunrise Tour

AtomicSkier

Stellar day, fun tour with Jeff to start it off. An early uphill lap always makes me feel like I did something besides drink beers with the boys. The early laps were great, lift lines got a little rowdy but that’s part of skiing Vail East. Let’s do that again before the end of the season, maybe with a few additional friends!

Got to test out the new skis as well, not spot on but much more fun than the last pair. More on that to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Boner City 1

37 minutes ago, GSSucks said:

Stellar day, fun tour with Jeff to start it off. An early uphill lap always makes me feel like I did something besides drink beers with the boys. The early laps were great, lift lines got a little rowdy but that’s part of skiing Vail East. Let’s do that again before the end of the season, maybe with a few additional friends!

Got to test out the new skis as well, not spot on but much more fun than the last pair. More on that to come.

Count me in! 

• Boner City 2

Maybe my bindings will arrive some day so I can join you on the uphill next time. Fun day; it was nice skiing somewhere else for a change of pace, especially with the more sustained vert. @GSSucks new skis are fun, mine felt much better after a little love from a gummy stone near the tails, and I still hate the new york thruway.

12 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

How much snow are they supposed to receive?

5 to 8 inches. Too bad every single mountain in New York is sold out or I would have considered going somewhere, since I'm not doing anything all weekend. Though I'm not sure I could handle the crowds on a holiday weekend

Edited by saltyant

18 minutes ago, saltyant said:

5 to 8 inches. Too bad every single mountain in New York is sold out or I would have considered going somewhere, since I'm not doing anything all weekend. Though I'm not sure I could handle the crowds on a holiday weekend

I wanna go to whiteface later this winter. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I wanna go to whiteface later this winter. 

Me too, either there or Gore for two days in early February. Or the Skillz if I'm too lazy to drive 5 or 6 hours. I've never skied in NY which is cray-cray

Edited by saltyant

Catamount still has some available. Not sure if they are getting snow though.

• Thanks 1

You know where the decimal point is in a number is important. Please post a screenshot of a forecast that says 5-8 tomorrow.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1