Hunter 1/10 ... Sunrise Tour

AtomicSkier

24 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Sunday will definitely be the day to go. Gonna be real windy tomorrow and if wind holds shut down the chair to peak it will be ugly on chairs that go part way up. 

Good point. I might go up Sunday, I dont have to buy a lift ticket and have nothing to do this weekend lol. Too cold to bike and golf. Maybe I'll see you there and we can split a hot cocoa. 

• Like 2

On 11/26/2021 at 11:29 AM, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Sunday will definitely be the day to go. Gonna be real windy tomorrow and if wind holds shut down the chair to peak it will be ugly on chairs that go part way up. 

Eh I changed my mind, I'm stoked to ski but I just dont feel like spending 7 hours driving tomorrow. I can wait one more week to ski at True Blue. Have a grate time at Hunter Mountain.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

Eh I changed my mind, I'm stoked to ski but I just dont feel like spending 7 hours driving tomorrow. I can wait one more week to ski at True Blue. Have a grate time at Hunter Mountain.

First drive of Skison almost as stoke building as first chair. This will be 6th year in a row I start skiing in Nov.

I was a slacker in 2015-16 only skiing 16 days and missing November. Have been in the 25-41 day range every subsequent year.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Like 2
  • Boner City 1

52 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

First drive of Skison almost as stoke building as first chair. This will be 6th year in a row I start skiing in Nov.

I was a slacker in 2015-16 only skiing 16 days and missing November. Have been in the 25-41 day range every subsequent year.

I do admire your passion for skiing Ski2Live. WTGAI

• Like 1

No crowds at all in AM and real nice conditions for fall. Rode first couple 6 pack chairs solo. Around 1130, after.my break, both lifts were down long enough - with line dispersed from 6 pack, that I decided to split. 6 top to bottom runs for 8800 feet on Hellgate and Belt Parkway wasn't bad for a day 1.

Only took me 2:40 to get there. Much longer with traffic coming home.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2