Utah stoke thread...2021!!!

saltyant

4 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Salty we'll have competing threads that week. Care to make it interesting? If I get more likes you need to sell your RTMs. If you get more likes you need to sell your RTMs. Deal?

We have 3 competing Utah threads. I want in on a competition. I could also use RTMs

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, skiincy said:

We have 3 competing Utah threads. I want in on a competition. I could also use RTMs

If there's a competition it either needs to be a winner take all race down the mountain or a whirlybird comp. Either way those corporate snobs are going down. Also winner gets the RTMs

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Schif said:

If there's a competition it either needs to be a winner take all race down the mountain or a whirlybird comp. Either way those corporate snobs are going down. Also winner gets the RTMs

Theres basically a zero percent chance of me winning a race against mostly everyone on here. I dont ski for speed, I ski for style like JohnnyStyle.

No ones getting my RTMs and if my confused face posting function is blocked I'm moving to Alpine Zone. Any contest for likes is unfair because [mention=2]AtomicSkier[/mention] (who I thought was my best bro) will just alter the results.

You'll be in Utah. I'll be in the Dacks. You should have no problem winning.

22 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Which resorts in Utah can you park closest to a lift? I'll probably do those. Today I remembered I hate walking in ski boots.

you can park like 3 feet from the millicent chair at brighton. you can also park like 3 feet from the cabriolet at canyons/park city west. powder mtn parking is like jf and blue, where you park at the top and ski down to the lift. basin parking is a bit more of a trek, same with DV, but DV has sweet shuttle train things that definitely give you weird if you're not wearing the finest skiwear that kjus or bogner has to offer. park city proper depending on where you stay, there's a town lift that you can walk to from your hotel/condo. 

• Like 3
  • Boner City 1

6 hours ago, Schif said:

Downhill winner take all with one catch, you start at the top with a 16oz beer, has to be finished by the time you reach the bottom and you can’t be moving while drinking it. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Downhill winner take all with one catch, you start at the top with a 16oz beer, has to be finished by the time you reach the bottom and you can’t be moving while drinking it. 

last time i played this game, someone ended up with a broken clavicle, though he did not spill his beer in the process

• Like 3