Utah stoke thread...2021!!!

saltyant

1 hour ago, GSSucks said:

@saltyant just make sure if you go to Snowbasin you make it up to John Paul for a burger for lunch, or to end the day. 

burger for lunch, then up the tin can gondola to the top of the olympic downhill for first run of the afternoon! but seriously, go up that sketchy little gondola, the views from up there are amazing, and it's a nice steep, wide, smooth groomer from the top all the way down to the base.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty would order an ice cream Sundae and the mussels. 

Correct. I don't just go for the skiing, I go for the whole experience. Sometimes I sit in the lodge for 45 minutes and just vibe and take in the atmosphere while drinking a hot cocoa with mini marshmallows and then shred double black diamonds full of moe ghouls.

• Like 1
  • Boner City 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Correct. I don't just go for the skiing, I go for the whole experience. Sometimes I sit in the lodge for 45 minutes and just vibe and take in the atmosphere while drinking a hot cocoa with mini marshmallows and then shred double black diamonds full of moe ghouls.

If youre going to vibe, John Paul is the place to vibe. Dont be a fucking clown all the time and listen when people are trying to help you have a fun and enjoyable trip. 

• Like 4
  • Boner City 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

@saltyant he’s trying to tell you that if you ask for advice, don’t just ignore it, like you normally do, because you think you know best.  @GSSucks lived there.  Listen to him.

I did not by any means ignore advice provided by GSSucks. I simply made a general statement to GSS that I like to take in the whole vibe when on a ski trip, not just the actual skiing part, and gave an example of a past experience. When I am looking up places to eat and vibe at Snowbasin and elsewhere, there is no doubt in my mind that I will refer back to this thread for all of the insight provided by GSSucks, Justo, and others.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I did not by any means ignore advice provided by GSSucks. I simply made a general statement to GSS that I like to take in the whole vibe when on a ski trip, not just the actual skiing part, and gave an example of a past experience. When I am looking up places to eat and vibe at Snowbasin and elsewhere, there is no doubt in my mind that I will refer back to this thread for all of the insight provided by GSSucks, Justo, and others.

Thanks!!!

• Love 1

Yo, @saltyant!

I'm all set to follow your footsteps over the spring break. Who cares about French hoops or Italians behind closed borders, right? They'll be sorry they're not letting anyone in. And the value of this thread has just increased tenfold for me, I hope you'll be documenting your every sneeze and turn!

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, eaf said:

Yo, @saltyant!

I'm all set to follow your footsteps over the spring break. Who cares about French hoops or Italians behind closed borders, right? They'll be sorry they're not letting anyone in. And the value of this thread has just increased tenfold for me, I hope you'll be documenting your every sneeze and turn!

Woo hoo! This means we can get the ratings for this thread up! It's currently at 2 out of 5 stars, but with a lot of hard work and posting I just know @eafand I can get the rating up to 2.5 stars.

20210120_155256.jpg.664929ff5b4f501f9084575b8c481e0f.jpg

Edited by saltyant
  • Confused 1

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Thanks TP4.  I usually rate my own threads 5 Stars. 

No PASR in the history of this site has ascended to stardom faster than Salty. Salty won PASR Rookie of the Year and then was in PASR MVP contention his 2nd year in the league, which is extremely impressive and unprecedented.  Instead of enjoying the history we are witnessing, people want to act salty (no pun intended) and throw shade 

• Like 2
  • Boner City 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

People have been hating on you a shit ton recently for no reason at all, so I figured I’d help out where I could 

Thanks TP4!!! Haters gonna hate hate hate. What I say to them haters is "I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you"

• Like 1
  • Boner City 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

No PASR in the history of this site has ascended to stardom faster than Salty. Salty won PASR Rookie of the Year and then was in PASR MVP contention his 2nd year in the league, which is extremely impressive and unprecedented.  Instead of enjoying the history we are witnessing, people want to act salty (no pun intended) and throw shade 

*These aren't actual awards

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1