Utah stoke thread...2021!!!

saltyant

9 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

*These aren't actual awards

You know, at the end of the year we can give out awards, kind of like the Dundies, but instead of trophies they are beers and instead of saying anything about it we just drink the beers in the parking lot. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Thanks TP4.  I usually rate my own threads 5 Stars. 

I usually rate your threads 5 stars, unless you say something mean to me then I rate your thread 1 star and delete some likes. But lately you've been a bro so I'll rate your threads 5 stars for now!!

• Love 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Schif said:

You know, at the end of the year we can give out awards, kind of like the Dundies, but instead of trophies they are beers and instead of saying anything about it we just drink the beers in the parking lot. 

Why wait until the end of the year? Lets start this weekend. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

No PASR in the history of this site has ascended to stardom faster than Salty. Salty won PASR Rookie of the Year and then was in PASR MVP contention his 2nd year in the league, which is extremely impressive and unprecedented.  Instead of enjoying the history we are witnessing, people want to act salty (no pun intended) and throw shade 

I agree and Salty is like a fine wine..he gets better with age and wow he sure loves to pole plant lol.  

• Like 1
  • Boner City 1

11 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

How is this 5 pages and zero skiing has taken place ?

This is only the stoke thread! I still have to make a roll call thread (I'll be the sole attendee), live action thread, trip report thread, and post stoke thread (to burn off remaining excess stoke).

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

No PASR in the history of this site has ascended to stardom faster than Salty. Salty won PASR Rookie of the Year and then was in PASR MVP contention his 2nd year in the league, which is extremely impressive and unprecedented.  Instead of enjoying the history we are witnessing, people want to act salty (no pun intended) and throw shade 

I'll respectfully disagree. Doug made an immediate and instant splash early on.
  • Boner City 2

10 minutes ago, saltyant said:

This is only the stoke thread! I still have to make a roll call thread (I'll be the sole attendee), live action thread, trip report thread, and post stoke thread (to burn off remaining excess stoke).

Before your trip you should go on skidiva.com to meet some snow bunnies you can link up with on the slopes.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, GSSucks said:

No point, they would out ski him and move on to the next one. 

I'm sure there are plenty of women who live in Utah that can ski better than I. However, you guys seem to think I'm a complete gaper even though I tackled steep ungroomed black diamond runs of Steamboat with ease 

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1