Utah stoke thread...2021!!!

saltyant

7 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I'm sure there are plenty of women who live in Utah that can ski better than I. However, you guys seem to think I'm a complete gaper even though I tackled steep ungroomed black diamond runs of Steamboat with ease 

You are a gaper. But a decent gaper. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

27 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

You are a gaper. But a decent gaper. 

Compared to you guys, yes. But that's fine with me. I like to ski at my own pace and when I go out west, challenge myself to ski more difficult terrain. I've only been skiing around 4 years, and before that I knew absolutely nothing about skiing. I fell about 5 times down my first run on the easiest slope in PA. So I'm happy that I can ski places I never imagined I'd be able to, and learned how to ski nearly 100% on my own.

I'm sure there are a billion things I could improve on, but ah what does it matter, I have a grate time when conditions are nice and the slopes are empty.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I'm sure there are plenty of women who live in Utah that can ski better than I. However, you guys seem to think I'm a complete gaper even though I tackled steep ungroomed black diamond runs of Steamboat with ease 

Steamboat has steep runs Bahahahaha 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Compared to you guys, yes. But that's fine with me. I like to ski at my own pace and when I go out west, challenge myself to ski more difficult terrain. I've only been skiing around 4 years, and before that I knew absolutely nothing about skiing. I fell about 5 times down my first run on the easiest slope in PA. So I'm happy that I can ski places I never imagined I'd be able to, and learned how to ski nearly 100% on my own.

I'm sure there are a billion things I could improve on, but ah what does it matter, I have a grate time when conditions are nice and the slopes are empty.

Thanks 

• Confused 1

You’re welcome and anytime 

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, saltyant said:

You’re doing grate 

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Pole shit is weird 

• Confused 1

• 5 weeks later...

WJW a lot of haters and debbie downers on here. I'm just highly stoked to be flying to Utah in 8 days. 

There are plenty other threads to read that I dont post in about beer, Covid, sportsball, snowblowers, and other super exciting topics.

And I'm allowed to post whatever I want in my own thread as long as it doesnt violate the TOS. Dont care who reads it 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1
  • Boner City 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

The mind numbingly dumb shit that gets posted on this site anymore is really starting to out weigh the good stuff.  

That's really saying something considering it's the season with the most number of high quality trip reports in years. 

• Like 1

WJW a lot of haters and debbie downers on here. I'm just highly stoked to be flying to Utah in 8 days. 
There are plenty other threads to read that I dont post in about beer, Covid, sportsball, snowblowers, and other super exciting topics.
And I'm allowed to post whatever I want in my own thread as long as it doesnt violate the TOS. Dont care who reads it [emoji2371]

You're tagging people to get a rise out of them. This one was backhandedly COVID related which is and has literally made life miserable for countless people (including in my own family at the moment) and I'm sure many others on here. That was my issue. I otherwise DGAF. You do you.
  • Like 1