Utah stoke thread...2021!!!

saltyant

13 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Smart Park all day every day.

Yeah I've been happy with them every time.  They follow you to your spot and shuttle you right to the airport, never really had to wait for a shuttle.  I'm sure other reputable parking services are fine too...haven't really used many others though.

12 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

They aren't skis either ;)

So I wouldn't be cool if I had a pair?  Shit - gotta cancel my order now.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Schif said:

Garage parking at PHL is discounted since economy parking is closed. That's what I did last time. 

I did as well. It was about $15 more for 5 nights than it would have been to use Parking Spot so to me it was a no brainer to be able to walk over the bridge and in the terminal.

I am also an advocate of park, sleep, fly especially for ass-crack flights, and if paying for 7 days or more of parking it can be cheaper. 

• Like 2

I just looked into a ski town all star hat but $50 for a custom one is pretty crazy. Anyone have a Cricut? Would be cool to put the PASR logo on a hat, or some classic PASR quotes. I know a bunch of people would walk around with "Titty Sparkles" on a hat, until they got home and had to hide it from the wife. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Schif said:

I just looked into a ski town all star hat but $50 for a custom one is pretty crazy. Anyone have a Cricut? Would be cool to put the PASR logo on a hat, or some classic PASR quotes. I know a bunch of people would walk around with "Titty Sparkles" on a hat, until they got home and had to hide it from the wife. 

I have a custom STAS hat.    @Johnny Law

IMG_0637.jpeg

30 minutes ago, Schif said:

I showed my wife what "Titty Sparkles" are and now she texts me when she sees them!

Edited by indiggio
  • Like 4
  • Boner City 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, enjoralas said:

I am also an advocate of park, sleep, fly especially for ass-crack flights, and if paying for 7 days or more of parking it can be cheaper. 

Done the "Getaway Special" route too.  Stay over Friday night for early Saturday flight and secure parking at the hotel for the week with hotel shuttle drop-off/pick-up.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

I have a custom STAS hat.    @Johnny Law

IMG_0637.jpeg

I'm actually maybe going to VT this weekend so I think I may have to file for funemployment.

Atomic being a man of good taste and in the know had a custom first and I like that his is spicy. 

They make great gifts I got a custom for my aunt that says Gorschitz which is too long to explain but she loved it.

I'm a big fan of ski Town all Stars so maybe I'm biased but 50$ for a full custom seems cheap. It's a nice enough hat and they aren't making 50000 of the same ones in China, they are making one in Vail. 

• Like 2

Been dropping hints to my friend that a custom STAS hat for my birthday next month would be very nice. 

Doing some tours on a girls trip this weekend so I will be breaking in the 2 stas hats I recently got. 

Edited by Barb
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

The blank is made in Vietnam, the patch or lettering is made in Vail. If you follow them on the gram you can see their sewing machines and them putting them together. 

I do appreciate their shiny foil lettering

• Like 3

I feel a special run of "milk that" hats coming up.

10 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

Follow STAS on Instagram.  They're fucking hilarious and you won't think twice about $50 on a custom.

https://www.instagram.com/skitownallstars/?hl=en

I'm thinking $50 for a "milk that" hat would be a steal!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Boner City 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Schif said:

I doubt any PASRs have wives that are that lame.