Utah stoke thread...2021!!!

saltyant

43 minutes ago, Barb said:

Been dropping hints to my friend that a custom STAS hat for my birthday next month would be very nice. 

Doing some tours on a girls trip this weekend so I will be breaking in the 2 stas hats I recently got. 

Barb you and your Colorado Baes love trucker hats.  I don’t see many women wearing them around here..i haven’t worn a baseball cap in decades.  I just wear the Oakley knit cap Atomic Jeff gave me on cold days in the lot.  

• Like 1

Just now, Barb said:

If I am doing something outdoorsy, 100% I am doing it in a trucker hat 😉

Did you ever wear them back in jersey?  I think they’re pretty badass Ashton Kutcher made them popular when he wore the one that said Jesus is my homeboy.  I just have nice hair so don’t wanna wear a hat if it’s not frigid. 

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Did you ever wear them back in jersey?  I think they’re pretty badass Ashton Kutcher made them popular when he wore the one that said Jesus is my homeboy.  I just have nice hair so don’t wanna wear a hat if it’s not frigid. 

No in Jersey I got excited about designer labels and breaking in a new pair of Prada shoes. Now I am excited about breaking in trucker hats. 

Colorado life> Jersey life 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Barb said:

No in Jersey I got excited about designer labels and breaking in a new pair of Prada shoes. Now I am excited about breaking in trucker hats. 

Bahahah I was just thinking you probably wore pant suits or track suits or sweatpants that say juicy on the butt.  I bet you’re starting to lose your accent and talking like a bro.  

Just now, Barb said:

I didn't really know the Jersey Barb well but I definitely like the Colorado Barb better. (no offense to Jersey Barb)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Barb said:

You didn't have to go all the way to CO for that.

CO is a great option tho lol

Edited by Benm

I just looked into a ski town all star hat but $50 for a custom one is pretty crazy. Anyone have a Cricut? Would be cool to put the PASR logo on a hat, or some classic PASR quotes. I know a bunch of people would walk around with "Titty Sparkles" on a hat, until they got home and had to hide it from the wife. 

During one of these recent storms I actually had an in depth conversation with my wife about titty sparkles...what they are and why they're called titty sparkles.
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@saltyant this could be a top 20 thread for the season if you back it up with plenty of pictures and commentary. 

That might be hard since it's the season with the most number of high quality trip reports in years. Maybe top 21 this season but I dont know about top 20.

• Boner City 1

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The weather can change.  Sharpen your edges. 

Just kidding about the forecast sucking. As grate as powder days are, I think I have more fun on sunny days. Low crowds, smooth groomers, goggles not icing. Yeah it's not soo bad (first world problems)

7 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That’s the spirit SaltyPecker

My first days at Stowe, Steamboat and Whiteface were snowy and foggy. I'm always like "lol wut am I doing" for the first hour at a mountain I've never been to, and low visibility with choppy ass snow doesnt help. Itll be nice to start off with freshly made cord and bright sunny sky's as I ski around the many acres of Park Citeh

8 minutes ago, saltyant said:

My first days at Stowe, Steamboat and Whiteface were snowy and foggy. I'm always like "lol wut am I doing" for the first hour at a mountain I've never been to, and low visibility with choppy ass snow doesnt help. Itll be nice to start off with freshly made cord and bright sunny sky's as I ski around the many acres of Park Citeh

Have you reserved your tickets yet??? What’s the game plan?

7 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Have you reserved your tickets yet??? What’s the game plan?

Only for Sunday & Monday at Park City because they're supposebly refundable. I don't see the need to reserve tickets yet for Brighton and Snowbasin. Every weekday is available at every resort. I hate that every ticket is non-refundable. What if I can't make it? What if my Sonic breaks down? What if the plane crashes and I lose my money? 

Edited by saltyant

9 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Only for Sunday & Monday at Park City because they're supposebly refundable. I don't see the need to reserve tickets yet for Brighton and Snowbasin. Every weekday is available at every resort. I hate that every ticket is non-refundable. What if I can't make it? What if my Sonic breaks down? What if the plane crashes and I lose my money? 

If the plane crashes I don't think a lift ticket refund will be relevant. 

• Sad 1