Utah stoke thread...2021!!!

saltyant

Just now, AtomicSkier said:

Just do it.  You won't be disappointed.  You'll never be like me unless you ski at DV.

I already bought a Brighton ticket. From what I understand Brighton is the same as DV except they allow snowboarders @theprogram4. And I'll never be like you anyway because I won't heliski or stay in a condo for a month or work in IT or ski Kastles or own a BMW or lose an uphill race to the upper lodge.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Mixilplix said:

Takes tons of pics/vids.....I always hated when I would go through all my pics and think.."I wish I would have taken a pic if that"....

When I'm on the plane going home, I always realize that the only thing I have from the trip is the pictures and videos, since I don't buy souvenirs. 

17 minutes ago, saltyant said:

When I'm on the plane going home, I always realize that the only thing I have from the trip is the pictures and videos, since I don't buy souvenirs. 

Buy your mom and sister and cat and me and TP4 and Indiggio and Matt edge and Enjorales and Pops a souvenir even if it’s like a whoopee cushion or Denver Broncos beer coozie.  I still have my sheriff badge from the cowboy bar Nastar Glenn bought me and I always bring it with me to Jackson hole. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I already bought a Brighton ticket. From what I understand Brighton is the same as DV except they allow snowboarders @theprogram4. And I'll never be like you anyway because I won't heliski or stay in a condo for a month or work in IT or ski Kastles or own a BMW or lose an uphill race to the upper lodge.

😂

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, saltyant said:

BAhahahah 

• Thanks 1

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@saltyant what time are you leaving for the airport tomorrow?  

Going to a hotel house tonight by the airport for stay-and-fly. I was gonna drive tomorrow morning but it's gonna snow and ice or whatever up here in the mountains and I dont want to deal with it. I'll just leave my car at the hotel house and they'll drive me to the airport 

• Like 3

Just now, saltyant said:

Going to a hotel house tonight by the airport for stay-and-fly. I was gonna drive tomorrow morning but it's gonna snow and ice or whatever up here in the mountains and I dont want to deal with it. I'll just leave my car at the hotel house and they'll drive me to the airport 

Safe travels! Looking forward to some nice pictures from some of my Utah favorites. Don't forget your ID! 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Sweet which airport hotel are you staying at? 

6 hours ago, saltyant said:

Brighton is real western terrain, DV is groomers and caviar

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1