Utah stoke thread...2021!!!

saltyant

16 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Let's go up to daily and we'll see how you keep up

don't bother responding to @theprogram4 ... he's one of those loser snowboarders who fucks up bumps, scrapes off all the snow, and sits in the middle of trails.   oh, and is jelly that he can't enjoy Alta or Deer Valley.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

don't bother responding to @theprogram4 ... he's one of those loser snowboarders who fucks up bumps, scrapes off all the snow, and sits in the middle of trails.   oh, and is jelly that he can't enjoy Alta or Deer Valley.

When I left shedhorn lift, I saw what looked like a long traverse.  I started crying as I thought what a horrible mode of transportation I choose, and how much better Alta must be at this time of the day, as it doesn’t get scraped off.  However, I soon realized I’m not a fucking bitch and I enjoyed the rest of my day.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Let's go up to daily and we'll see how you keep up

Id expect other people on this site to act like a bitch cause I talked shit about the douche bags who ski at DV, but not you at all.  You’re usually one of the more rational people on the board. Relax, you can still ski DV while not taking the internet too seriously 

Edited by theprogram4
  • Confused 1

55 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

When I left shedhorn lift, I saw what looked like a long traverse.  I started crying as I thought what a horrible mode of transportation I choose, and how much better Alta must be at this time of the day, as it doesn’t get scraped off.  However, I soon realized I’m not a fucking bitch and I enjoyed the rest of my day.

I guess you don't have to worry about the increase in Blue season pass prices if you're livin' it up in Big Sky!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

I guess you don't have to worry about the increase in Blue season pass prices if you're livin' it up in Big Sky!

Damn straight, but you must have missed where I posted that the price increase, while annoying, doesn’t bother me a ton.  Now, if you wanted to get me good, you would have used Biden’s gas prices I bitch about constantly.  But you were so stoked to get that like from Doug that you couldn’t even come at me correctly😂😂😂

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, AtomicSkier said:

Oh cool...more snowboarder hate.  

giphy.gif

Edited by PSUFly
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

You talking about the traverse back to the Swifty ?.........Did you stop at the Shedhorn Grill.....

3 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

@saltyant it's just crowded in the west this year (well, besides Telluride), but lines here at CB get pretty busy by 9am.  I skied for 1h45m this morning before I didn't want to wait in any lines.  Enjoy SLC, but don't get frustrated by the crowds.

Too many fuckinn people in baggage claim. Never have seen such a cluster fuck. I'm hoping PC is big enough that I can find a lift area with no long lines, one reason I selected PC for Sunday (only weekend day skiing)

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Saturdays are huge travel days and this is a busy time of year out there.  I like flying on Tuesdays or Wednesday. Maybe even Mondays this year with the lack of business travel. @saltyant how full was your plane. 

Correct. One more line for rental and I'm free from the airport bullshit. Cant wait!

Saturday works best for me this trip unfortunately but since today's a travel day for me the waiting isn't costing me much. I just want my hoagie from Quizinos dammit. Will also head straight to Park City instead of walking around SLC like I planned since this is taking much longer than usual