1/14/21...PASR day

GrilledSteezeSandwich

20 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Thanks for the shout out. The snow quality is amazing here but it's not dumping by any means, just flurries. Still by far the best conditions I've had this year since I didnt get to Blue on the powder day

Thanks for the update and I’ll post a picture because it shows what the mountain looks like from a different vantage point. It always looks different..sometimes there’s fog, snowmaking cannons blasting, guy cleaning up garbage and even birds. 

One of my best days at blue, razors top and Challenge were ok, but sidewinder and then Main Street, Switchback and Lazy were great. Probably had one of my best ever runs at Blue on Main Street. Truly JF quality snow for an hour or so.

People seemed pretty considerate, but there were a lot of ‘free the noses’ on the high speeds, so I was on the slow lift for a while.

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, eaf said:

@GrilledSteezeSandwich, what were you doing between 7:20 and 9am in that lower lot? I thought, morning margaritas were being served only at the closing ceremony?

Sorry I meant 820am and 820-830am post roll call thread..830-835 talked to Johnny law..835-840 booted up..840-845 waited for Atomic to boot up and 847-9 waited for six to open.  Also sold biggest order of the year so far this afternoon..rack it!!! And not even that big of an order but the year is young. 

Wow, go figure. Was probably the worst trail in the morning.

Idk. Sun came out...snow softened up. It was good. What can I tell you. As was switch and main. Sidewinder was a close second and challenge was hard in spots. Conditions like tonight (warm, semi spring like) are perfect for NMDW (RIP). Makes no sense that their best trail is closed now for over a week during a busy time of year. I know why it is...I just don't get it.