Jan 15

Benm

Liftees were callin out people without masks.
I think I saw shadows? BFG was there.
Confusion again at lifts this morning. Gates opened (I believe late), then the lift stopped as ppl skied towards it. ski patrol walking away 2 min prior and leaving a snowboard in the middle of the stall was a super nice touch, should have skied over the topsheet but i'm not an asshole (although the frontplater i tailgated omw there was mumbling that i was. oh well go home). casually walked around the stopped chair in front of me to the other one that was at the 'wait here' line and waited until it started back up (9:03). 
Conditions were better the last few days, not bad though. Little cookies throughout.  
Looks like they are really, really trying to do something proper with dreamweaver. Lots of features. I was only able to get photos of the top. Many more features could be seen through the trees further down. Should be interesting to see it tomorrow.

thats all

IMG_20210115_0914267.jpg

IMG_20210115_0914139.jpg

IMG_20210115_0914167.jpg

IMG_20210115_0914220.jpg

Edited by Benm
  • Like 7
  • Boner City 1
  • Sad 1

if it's a really good setup (i don't know the first thing about what constitutes a 'good' park setup but it looked nice), it'll only attract more people and bring in more $$$.

sucks to lose DW but it is what it is. I'd prefer to have the park on DW rather than SW.

you could always just become a park rat @saltyant

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Benm said:

if it's a really good setup (i don't know the first thing about what constitutes a 'good' park setup but it looked nice), it'll only attract more people and bring in more $$$.

sucks to lose DW but it is what it is. I'd prefer to have the park on DW rather than SW.

you could always just become a park rat @saltyant

I don't ski DW much anyway since it's usually closed every time I'm there. But no thanks, my skis dont leave the ground 

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It is nice that there are no features on lower park this year.  

It is nice. I was never thrilled about having to ski around all that crap and watch out for wayward snowboarders jumping in front of me or something. And I'm far too lazy to keep skiing that flat part to Shuttle or whatever

9 minutes ago, saltyant said:

It is nice. I was never thrilled about having to ski around all that crap and watch out for wayward snowboarders jumping in front of me or something. And I'm far too lazy to keep skiing that flat part to Shuttle or whatever

You mean the flat part to home stretch..

• Thanks 1