1/16/21...sweet snow

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun day at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 720am and it was still raining with a temperature in the upper 30s. In the house were Atomic Jeff, JFDan, Mute, Ryan, toast, BenM, Tarponhead, Pops, Enjorales, Falco, PSUGuy, Slim, GahSkier George, Eddie, Salty, PARidge, Nastar Glenn, Mrs snowbunski and many others. 

Scanner issues had me on the third civilan six pack..first run on challenge soft cord on top and a bit firmer and some little undulations lower down very good.  Switchback was good with a few mini bars spots surfacing. Upper Main Street had surfy soft cord...close to the feeling of skiing Perder..was good enough for a few repeats.  Paradise was pretty nice and not busy as the new terrain park on NMDW diverts some of the paradise traffic. 

I skied Lazy mile once and it was pleasant and one of my favorite runs was tuts lane to connector to lower widowmaker to midway to little gap to Burma to shuttle to lower park..woooo..fun parking lots with beers and snacks and liftlines were minimal while I skied but when I left looked very busy.  All in all anyway you slice it or dice it, it was just another day in paradise.  

DF9D09B8-53AD-4178-BB1A-A5A89912F36A.jpeg

32E94B70-3FEB-4ADC-A115-CA75968B2A3F.jpeg

8AB08AAF-4039-495C-B7C7-6EE782EB7DD1.jpeg

• Like 7