1/18/21..MLK day..quiet

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from a fun morning session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 715AM and Johnny Law was already in the house. The temperature was in the upper 20s under overcast sky’s.  Also in the house were Atomic Jeff, PSUFly, Nazareth Jay, BenM, Henry, Bethlehem Ford Guy, Marty and Rodney. 

First civilian six pack and first run on challenge was pretty nice groomed at the top and lower down a little rolly Polly maybe 5.7 out of ten. Razors wasn’t that good bad grooming with lots of rolly Polly. Upper Main Street was nice soft groomed and lower was ok on far left side. Paradise and lazy mile both a combination of loose and frozen granuler. Lower widowmaker was nice and smooth,  switchback was a little spicy and midway was decent. 

I skied ten runs in an hour and a half then hung out in the lot for an equal amount of time.  It was like yesterday as it felt cooler than the ambient temperature. JADIP

E1F36799-8569-49C6-967A-62FECC5C9C48.jpeg

• Like 8