Elk Day - FEBRUARY 8th, 2021

RidgeRacer

9 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

This is why I hate coordinating these things ...some can do that Monday. Some can't.

Potential Idea: A shared Google Calendar where PASRs can put in their expected ski days and/or ski trips so that we can better coordinate PASR days or Western Meet ups

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

This is why I hate coordinating these things ...some can do that Monday. Some can't.

Certainly don’t have to plan anything around me/Pops. We just have the day off as a “don’t feel like going back to work the Monday after a ski trip” day and the other day it suddenly made sense to hit up Elk that day.

Just throwing this out there, if PASR days are really a thing again and Mondays are on the table Montage does a great deal on Mondays. $40 all day ticket and free rentals (if bringing someone or you just want to try a snowboard or something)

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Schif said:

Just throwing this out there, if PASR days are really a thing again and Mondays are on the table Montage does a great deal on Mondays. $40 all day ticket and free rentals (if bringing someone or you just want to try a snowboard or something)

The Montage deal is valid Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday now - if I do a Montage trip this year I'm probably going to do that.  It's not valid the week of President's day (15th,16th,17th)

14 minutes ago, Schif said:

Hmm. If another day fleshes our for PASR day at Elk perhaps Pops and I will hit Montage on 2/8