1/26/21..empty..nice snow..precipitation.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

22 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

Skied from 930-130. Snow was amazing! Skiers left of Main Street was like butter. We only stopped because we couldn’t see anymore with ice build up on goggles. The 6 was down in the afternoon. They said due to ice buildup. 

Did you tailgate today?  

Any predictions for tomorrow night. Doesn’t look like it’s going to get cold enough to ice over tonight plus it should be party sunny and in the 30s tomorrow. I’m hoping it’ll be soft around 5pm?

Edited by antman12

13 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Any predictions for tomorrow night. Doesn’t look like it’s going to get cold enough to ice over tonight plus it should be party sunny and in the 30s tomorrow. I’m hoping it’ll be soft around 5pm?

Hope is what Obama brought us..when the sun goes down tomorrow night will ice up.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, antman12 said:

im hoping for the same. Give me a shout if you see me in the park or lifteline, i'll be wearing this jacket. 

Quiksilver In The Hood Snowboard jacket (black)

• Like 1