Back to old Stomping Grounds

pcklein31

26 minutes ago, guitar73 said:

we were there sunday also. smoke was def sketch. WL and Lower Fast Track had the best snow. WL trees were OK also. we lapped phoebe and long haul all day long. sucks having to boot up at the car b/c that parking lot is very exposed to the wind.

Oh you’re an inside booter upper?  How have crowds been at Montage this season?

Yeah....my feet get cold really quick (which is why I have boot heaters) so booting up indoors is preferable.

The only day we had serious crowds was MLK. The phoebe lift had a Vail-sized line that required the safety patrol to direct traffic all day long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, guitar73 said:

Yeah....my feet get cold really quick (which is why I have boot heaters) so booting up indoors is preferable.

The only day we had serious crowds was MLK. The phoebe lift had a Vail-sized line that required the safety patrol to direct traffic all day long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue is letting people boot up inside.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I used to boot inside sometimes but for me it feels like more work having to carry the boots too. Plus I was always worried someone would jack my shoes from the lodge and I'd have to drive home in ski boots. Cant push the clutch with ski boots. Used to leave an extra pair of shoes in the Sonic just in case.

5 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I used to boot inside sometimes but for me it feels like more work having to carry the boots too. Plus I was always worried someone would jack my shoes from the lodge and I'd have to drive home in ski boots. Cant push the clutch with ski boots. Used to leave an extra pair of shoes in the Sonic just in case.

Yeah where do all these indoor booter uppers keep their shoes and some have boot bags as well. Plus you get all warm.