Coming Soon Just Came. 2/1/21.

toast21602

3 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

That first photo just reminds me how inadequate snowboards are for transportation on days like today. Two chairs of boarders in front of us and we still got first tracks down Razors because they had to strap in. 

It'a the price you pay....I'll usually take my board off and walk...I hate skating....but the strap in time does suck...it's great fun though...

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, Benm said:

nice. whered you find that?

Someone I know who works at Blue.

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

Damn. Stoke is rising. CS is a great run and deserves the full year treatment. 

Edit...is that a light pole I see as well?

I believe Benm made note of this earlier this summer that poles were added. I imagine the trail will be 100% lit and lined with guns by 2029. 

• Boner City 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Someone I know who works at Blue.

I believe Benm made note of this earlier this summer that poles were added. I imagine the trail will be 100% lit and lined with guns by 2029. 

insider info, i like it. maybe it'll be all set up for next season? i have no idea how long something like this takes. i'd imagine they'd also need to purchase more snow guns though.

yeah i saw the poles and conduit when i did the chair lift ride. posted on their FB page asking what was up (no response) also asked chat agent (didn't know what i was talking about).

here was that post -- https://www.paskiandride.com/forums/topic/17070-the-pics-from-today-thread/?do=findComment&comment=474515

Edited by Benm
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Benm said:

insider info, i like it. maybe it'll be all set up for next season? i have no idea how long something like this takes. i'd imagine they'd also need to purchase more snow guns though.

yeah i saw the poles and conduit when i did the chair lift ride. posted on their FB page asking what was up (no response) also asked chat agent (didn't know what i was talking about).

here was that post -- https://www.paskiandride.com/forums/topic/17070-the-pics-from-today-thread/?do=findComment&comment=474515

That’s bad business to not respond to a customers question.