Colorado Road Trip - Telluride, Silverton, Crested Butte, Aspen

AtomicSkier

• AtomicSkier changed the title to Colorado Road Trip - Telluride, Silverton, Crested Butte, Aspen

TFTI. I had a lot of fun driving cross country. Ohio sucks, and Indiana and Illinois arent bad because they're relatively short. 

Kansas goes on forever, but I thought it was nice seeing just vast nothingness.  Be sure to check out the Wizard of Oz museum along the way

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I went to Minnesota every summer for 4 years to play hockey and yeah, that drive through Ohio/Indiana/Illinois can be brutal. Nothing but crop for hundreds of miles with a few random buildings thrown in the mix. 

edit: this is also my favorite color BMW sprays at the moment. 

Edited by Kyle

Sorry @Barb it was a long day.  

I’m already passed the halfway point of today’s drive, both in time and distances. 400 miles left to Denver, and ~5h45m remaining.  I’ve been driving through a snow storm for the last 100+ miles but it was mostly blowing across the road and could still keep speeds up around 75-80.  Clear of the weather now with the hammer down.  

D6F68010-008A-43C4-BB90-CC21B022C375.jpeg

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

That event still bothers me all these years later.  Keep in mind, I was the only minor present, everyone else was grown adults and still pulled that fuck boy shit.  I was wondering why the high school kid had a greater sense of decency than the grown adults present

OMG you’re amazing.

• Haha 1