Colorado Road Trip - Telluride, Silverton, Crested Butte, Aspen

AtomicSkier

12 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

Good morning from Telluride!  Looking to be a beautiful day here.  It's not off to a bad start, either.  

I rated this thread 4 stars, but not 5 yet, since it's 3 pages long and you haven't posted a single helicopter shot or credit card worthy snapshot of you shredding neck deep snorkel worthy pow pow on your Këstles. When is the stoke barometer going to hit 100%??

I do like the HUD in your sportscar though, and nice lodge 😯

Edited by saltyant
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

57 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I rated this thread 4 stars, but not 5 yet, since it's 3 pages long and you haven't posted a single helicopter shot or credit card worthy snapshot of you shredding neck deep snorkel worthy pow pow on your Këstles. When is the stoke barometer going to hit 100%??

I'm glad you like the HUD.  It's really good for keeping you "heads up" while changing songs, looking at navigation directions, etc.  

Sorry that this thread hasn't been up to your amazing report standards.  I'll try to do better.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, saltyant said:

What’s a HUD?? Housing and urban development?

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow just wow.  I’m just wondering if Nancy cooked for Atomic Jeff yet.  The real fun starts tomorrow when NMSki and Johnny law arrive.

I'm hella jelly. It's been too long since I've been on a ski trip and I cant wait to be snorkelin' & smashin' the perd just like Atomic Skier.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Confused 1

On 2/6/2021 at 12:42 PM, AtomicSkier said:

Sorry @Barb it was a long day.  

I’m already passed the halfway point of today’s drive, both in time and distances. 400 miles left to Denver, and ~5h45m remaining.  I’ve been driving through a snow storm for the last 100+ miles but it was mostly blowing across the road and could still keep speeds up around 75-80.  Clear of the weather now with the hammer down.  

D6F68010-008A-43C4-BB90-CC21B022C375.jpeg

Lol.

Your heads up display is telling you to make a right turn....in 449 miles!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

I'm going to ski for a little this AM, head to Montrose early to get a run in on dry ground / lower elevation, and then pick up the boys.  I wonder if they'll need a road soda?

Wow you have a really hard life. Maybe buy some soda pops from the vending machine

36 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

I'm going to ski for a little this AM, head to Montrose early to get a run in on dry ground / lower elevation, and then pick up the boys.  I wonder if they'll need a road soda?

I hope you have a fresh robe to wear when you pick them up at the airport. 

• Haha 1