Colorado Road Trip - Telluride, Silverton, Crested Butte, Aspen

AtomicSkier

1 minute ago, Schif said:

What is that dish? I can't identify it. 

Good thing there are more bathrooms than people in this house. Though after a few days that might not even be enough. 

2 pork tamales with refried beans topped with red chile.  Was damn good for airport food.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Barb said:

Maybe we will just keep the balcony doors open the whole time.

And actually we are making you guys tacos for dinner. Guess I should have thought that one through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did you and Nancy cook for Atomic Jeff last nights. In all my ski trips I’ve only been cooked for once, when I went to Yvette’s house in Jackson hole and she made some sort of chicken pesto penne pasta. Was a little weird that she looked like my mom. 

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

What did you and Nancy cook for Atomic Jeff last nights. In all my ski trips I’ve only been cooked for once, when I went to Yvette’s house in Jackson hole and she made some sort of chicken pesto penne pasta. Was a little weird that she looked like my mom. 

Toast with crunchy peanut butter & banana for post-skiing snack. Then, he had 2 dinners. Shannon ( @Barb's friend from Boulder) made sloppy joes + I baked chicken, carrots & made potatoes. 

After some drinks and chatting, we had a delicious curated trio cheese plate where the triple brie seemed to be the favorite. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, skiincy said:

Toast with crunchy peanut butter & banana for post-skiing snack. Then, he had 2 dinners. Shannon ( @Barb's friend from Boulder) made sloppy joes + I baked chicken, carrots & made potatoes. 

After some drinks and chatting, we had a delicious curated trio cheese plate where the triple brie seemed to be the favorite. 

everyone loves @toast21602