Colorado Road Trip - Telluride, Silverton, Crested Butte, Aspen

AtomicSkier

9 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

I was hoping for a video of them running hunched over to the bird right after @NMSKIlooked into the camera and yelled “Get to the choppa!”

This is still cool AF.

I do have videos of them walking up. It needs to be edited with Fergicilous playing in the background

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, skiincy said:

I do have videos of them walking up. It needs to be edited with Fergicilous playing in the background

Can you get one of them walking back from the helicopter? 

On an unrelated note, does anyone know how to edit a video to put an explosion in the background? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@saltyant this is getting good.  @skiincyare you ready for more Perder this weekend??

I'm going back to Pennsylvania this weekend. Hoping to start the drive from Denver on Friday. I'm leaving Telluride today, so it'll be a frat house since the girls are all leaving tonight.

I have doctor appointments, a work meeting, and other adulting to do in PA 😕

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

TFTI though everytime I tell you this thread is getting good my posts get deleted. They even got deleted while AtomicSkier was on one of them there helly-coppers.

That’s crazy..I’m waiting for some reports from Nancy, NMSki, JLaw, Atomic Jeff and Barb.  Maybe tonight. Those boys and girls aren’t on their phones constantly like us on ski trips.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, skiincy said:

I'm going back to Pennsylvania this weekend. Hoping to start the drive from Denver on Friday. I'm leaving Telluride today, so it'll be a frat house since the girls are all leaving tonight.

I have doctor appointments, a work meeting, and other adulting to do in PA 😕

Oh Lordy you say adulting...that’s millennial AF...safe travels!!!!

3 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I'm sure this will get deleted too, but you can check their flight on flightaware.com or other sites. Just type N205PT

Helicopter last reported position at 13,000 ft at 10:44 EST and went east/southeast from KTEX (origin airport)

Mute did that earlier from the lift at Blue.  

• Thanks 1