Colorado Road Trip - Telluride, Silverton, Crested Butte, Aspen

AtomicSkier

1 minute ago, AtomicSkier said:

There isn't a bend, it's an optical illusion.  

Cleaned grime from the tire folding over the lip of the wheel? 

im on my phone in all honesty so it’s tough to see. 

3 hours ago, mute1080 said:

Right through security and checked out the 737 MAX 9 waiting at my gate (@saltyant you see this!) Currently at Chickie’s and Pete’s for breakfast with a Conshocken Type A. 

I couldn't wait to get home so I ran through PHL last night and missed the 737 MAX 9. TFTI

PHL is a way better airport than SLC. Security lines are always short and better organized, and you don't have to walk 2 miles to your gate like stupid SLC.

• Like 1

On 3/5/2021 at 11:40 PM, AtomicSkier said:

Can't thank @Barb enough for the extended stay at her place.  It's in an awesome spot.  Feels like home.  I hit the road 4 weeks ago, and have been loving every minute.  Seems like forever ago that I was in Telluride.  

IMG_7630.jpeg

You could do a better job shoveling and salting the parking spot. 

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, saltyant said:

I couldn't wait to get home so I ran through PHL last night and missed the 737 MAX 9. TFTI

PHL is a way better airport than SLC. Security lines are always short and better organized, and you don't have to walk 2 miles to your gate like stupid SLC.

Salty you bike 100 miles.  A 2 mile walk isn’t that bad and I think you’re exaggerating. 

• Confused 2

7 hours ago, Barb said:

Have a great trip!  Would love to come back but am leaving for my Grand Canyon backpacking trip 3/14 so I just can’t swing it. Hope you post more updates then @AtomicSkier  

Mute will be good with the updates...he might even tell us what runs and lifts he skied..already shared his breakfast. 

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

People use GPS to drive to the Philly airport??   I’ve always just gone 476 to 95 N. Have fun in crested butte.  Go HAM on the edibles and buy Jeff some appetizers. 

I use GPS to drive almost anywhere of decent length. Waze is good about telling me where the cops are.

• Like 3