Colorado Road Trip - Telluride, Silverton, Crested Butte, Aspen

AtomicSkier

Yes that is a coaster on the other side of the table. Haha. 

looks like a ring next to the can.  I will just say that wasn’t there when I left boys. 

Kudos for skiing the same day you traveled!

Edited by Barb
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mute1080 said:

Made it! The MAX 9 crushed it to Denver with a tail wind and landed 55 minutes early. Too bad our gate wasn’t open for another 60 so we sat. 30 minute flight to GUC and my dirty Blue BMW Uber was already waiting when we landed. Had to give him an extra tip because baggage took a while. 

Checked out @Barb’s awesome place quick and then caught the bus to the mountain. Got the tour from @AtomicSkierand skied some nice spring snow. It was quite warm and locals have some fun outfits going on. I need to learn the trail map a bit more but we were front, side, and back of Mount CB from what I could tell.

The Truly’s made it safe in the ski bag and are very refreshing after an afternoon of skiing. Hopefully hitting a dispensary and some take out dinner tonight.

(Current song from @AtomicSkier’s playlist is Miley Cirus “can’t stop” and I’m alright with it)

92A15B3E-89B1-4F0E-B244-EE7FAF3733CD.jpeg

409F6EDC-D650-44B5-ABF0-2173022B19F9.jpeg

0AC8C7F6-7E7B-4B9C-97D5-640CCDC3456A.jpeg

4EC0CB27-8905-4355-97D4-C3B6C0FD4E92.jpeg

Go to Ryce. Foods amazing. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Nice start to the report Mute...did Atomic Jeff make you breakfast?  Remember the locals call crested butte crusty butt. 

Nope, but he did offer me granola. I had my left over noodles. 

Snow showed up with @AtomicSkierand made visibility even worse. Currently having a burger and beer at Paradise.

66E7F0BC-3ABB-468A-8EC9-232383B53E80.jpeg

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

Snow showed up with @AtomicSkierand made visibility even worse. Currently having a burger and beer at Paradise.

Nice I knew you’d breathe some new life into this report.  Granola lol..I thought maybe he’d at least have a microwaveable breakfast sandwich for you. 

• Confused 1

38 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

Looks great! Irwin has some good beer. You and @AtomicSkier should go to High Alpine in Gunnison for some beer and pizza. 

• Like 3

Headed up Paradise after lunch and visibility was gone. Was going to call It there but the bottom vis wasn’t too bad and gave it another chance on Silver Queen. Wasn’t as bad at the top and found a couple inches of fresh snow. Lapped Monument to International with some snow hitting above the boot. Caught the 245 back and a remix of Whitney Houston “I want to dance with somebody” is currently playing thanks to DJ @AtomicSkier.

9FF69DB6-BDAD-424B-8F77-B4DCAB562730.jpeg

CF759BE1-FDD7-4E3B-AC3B-E38788790A2F.jpeg

A885C775-6E86-4852-A5F7-95F78218D989.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1