Colorado Road Trip - Telluride, Silverton, Crested Butte, Aspen

AtomicSkier

1 hour ago, AtomicSkier said:

@Barb ... the animals have been trained.  However, @mute1080 is asking why there isn't a hot tub out back?

IMG_4407.jpeg

Ok so I had a hot tub at my place in Winter Park and honestly it was a hassle. Extra expenses to keep it maintained and renters always were spilling beer in it and breaking their bottles around it. 

Crested Butte requires some kind of additional permit to get a hot tub, they limit the number and they are expensive. So tell @mute1080there is a large “soaking tub” in the bathroom that he can put some epsom  salts in and kick back. 

Thanks for using the coasters!  Do you guys flush every time or are you a “if it’s yellow let it mellow” sort of bunch?

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Barb said:

Ok so I had a hot tub at my place in Winter Park and honestly it was a hassle. Extra expenses to keep it maintained and renters always were spilling beer in it and breaking their bottles around it. 

Crested Butte requires some kind of additional permit to get a hot tub, they limit the number and they are expensive. So tell @mute1080there is a large “soaking tub” in the bathroom that he can put some epsom  salts in and kick back. 

Thanks for using the coasters!  Do you guys flush every time or are you a “if it’s yellow let it mellow” sort of bunch?

I’m not paying for the water, so I flush every 5 minutes because why not 😬

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Barb said:

There’s a toilet? Atomic told me I had to melt the driveway.

Edited by mute1080
  • Like 2
  • Boner City 3
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

I’m not paying for the water, so I flush every 5 minutes because why not 😬

Yeah I can see from my online portal that you are cranking the fireplace right now. You bastard!

A1DB265F-E4C5-4D8A-847D-F7DF12D4D94E.png

Edited by Barb
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 5

26 minutes ago, Barb said:

Why even bother having renters..you’re rich just keep the place for yourself and PASRs lol. Only people who live in hippie towns like boulder CO or Burlington Vt even have the mellow yellow phrase in their Herman. Normal folks flush the toilet every time.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Why even bother having renters..you’re rich just keep the place for yourself and PASRs lol. Only people who live in hippie towns like boulder CO or Burlington Vt even have the mellow yellow phrase in their Herman. Normal folks flush the toilet every time.  

Tell that to my husband. And I will only say I am not wearing a trucker hat because I am not outside. Beyond that I can’t say. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Barb said:

Tell that to my husband. And I will only say I am not wearing a trucker hat because I am not outside. Beyond that I can’t say. 

I don’t wear a trucker hat because I have nice hair..around here a lot of men are hatfishes..my delivery guy occasionally leaves it mellow or a rabbit turd doesn’t make it down the drain and I just let it go cause he makes me money. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

On 2/6/2021 at 8:24 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

When I drove to Bozeman Montana I took 4.5 days to get there and 3.5 days to return. 

Sounds right. When I am on an extended motorcycle tour around 300 miles a day is enough. 

• Like 3